spindle mount wheels and tires.

bansheepartsguy

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum but have been playing with banshees for years. I haven't ridden in a couple of years but I am starting to get more into the sand drags and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right dirrection for some aluminum spindle mount wheels and tires. What sizes are people running in the sand and what type of tire should I be using. any help would be appreciated. P.S. I have TONS of banshee parts for sale. I have listed alot on ebay and curently hold 100% feedback rating. If anyone is interested in ANYTHING give me an email. I'm looking forward to learning new things and chatting with everyone. Thanks a bunch, Lance

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum but have been playing with banshees for years. I haven't ridden in a couple of years but I am starting to get more into the sand drags and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right dirrection for some aluminum spindle mount wheels and tires. What sizes are people running in the sand and what type of tire should I be using. any help would be appreciated. P.S. I have TONS of banshee parts for sale. I have listed alot on ebay and curently hold 100% feedback rating. If anyone is interested in ANYTHING give me an email. I'm looking forward to learning new things and chatting with everyone. Thanks a bunch, Lance

Not really sure on where to get the parts, but I'm in the market for a cool-head...got anything layin around?

Check JJ & A and Direct Drive. For pure drag the 10 X 2's are the lightest and if you might dune it you might think about the 10 x 4's. Most spindal mounts you can't run front brakes with but I think direct drive makes a 10 x 4 you can run brake with. Good luck

Edited by yfzdunejumper

• 1 month later...
Check JJ & A and Direct Drive. For pure drag the 10 X 2's are the lightest and if you might dune it you might think about the 10 x 4's. Most spindal mounts you can't run front brakes with but I think direct drive makes a 10 x 4 you can run brake with. Good luck

I am fan of the Direct Drive and HS Customs spindle mounts. You do realize that you have to delete your front brakes with these wheel correct? The size really depends on what you intedn to do. If you just unload the bike and head straight for the drag strip then the smaller the better. If you do anything else in the sand, you need to be looking at the larger, less ornate spindle mount wheels. :thumbsup: