**Stock Parts**

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Axle, Shocks, Pegs are sold

Heelguards are still available.

I'm talking to someone right now about buying them along with Lights, A Arms, Tierods.

Well... A Arms, Tierods, Lights are still available..

I thought I had a for sure sale but it didn't go thru. I want to give this guy the benefit of a doubt & reasoning why he left me hanging & kept me from selling my parts to other buyers. I feel he was just dik'n around, gave me false Western Union Info, track number that didn't exist & asking me to ship the stuff. I never shipped & he hasn't responded. Now no sale & no funds for my mods..

You know who you are dude, clear this up or you name is going up. I'm giving you a chance! Thanks.

Well... A Arms, Tierods, Lights are still available..

I thought I had a for sure sale but it didn't go thru. I want to give this guy the benefit of a doubt & reasoning why he left me hanging & kept me from selling my parts to other buyers. I feel he was just dik'n around, gave me false Western Union Info, track number that didn't exist & asking me to ship the stuff. I never shipped & he hasn't responded. Now no sale & no funds for my mods..

You know who you are dude, clear this up or you name is going up. I'm giving you a chance! Thanks.

I will give you 20.00 for the lights shipped. i have paypal can send asap

Sandslut: I will if the price is right, make me that offer & where is it shipping to.

Lilmikey: I think we can go with that, but where's it shipping to? Pretty sure unless you're in egypt or so.

Let me know guys, Thanks.

I am in Riverside, ca. I will paypal as soon as you tell me your info, thanks. zip is 92509

Edited by lilmikey

I am in Riverside, ca. I will paypal as soon as you tell me your info, thanks. zip is 92509

Lights $20 shipped to lilmikey. Their yours, need more pix or anything.. just let me know! Send to paypal account #: Sinchphot@aol.com & I need your name & address where I'm shipping. You'll also get a confirmation number from me. Thanks.

Lights $20 shipped to lilmikey. Their yours, need more pix or anything.. just let me know! Send to paypal account #: Sinchphot@aol.com & I need your name & address where I'm shipping. You'll also get a confirmation number from me. Thanks.

Paypal sent, let me know when you can ship lights. thanks.