Hangover cures

lots of sex before you go to sleep. The endorphins being released from the orgasm will help (or at least that's what i tell them).

:yelrotflmao: Just make sure she does all the work, that sloushing around may make you puke LOL :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

new years day from 9am alllllll the way to 9pm I was so intencely hungover the thought of going to the hospital crossed my mind but I was imobilized. I could barley make it to the bucket no way could I stand up to go the the toilet.(sorry for the details) Ive never been so hungover in all of my life. I will never touch 151 ever again. I think all of it came from mixing so much alchoal in such a short period of time and not being able to hold down any fluids the next day. Yager, tellmore due, jack, whatever else people were feeding me (151 I know that) and yuenglings and a few guinness stoughts. Ive learned a valuble lesson. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way. Word! Im still working on rehydrating myself.

I'm with Loco, IV's the way to go. I'd keep a good stock of IV bags in my apt for the day after. Give yourself a stick in the leg and tape the bag to your thigh. Good to go. Just make sure you get all the air outta the IV bag before you leave it on to drain completely cuz who knows how long you will have to leave that fucker in there.

Thats just the Army Medic way to do things. One Liter of normal saline or lactated ringers. Cant do the B12 crap anymore, too many drug control rules an regs on all that shit.

new years day from 9am alllllll the way to 9pm I was so intencely hungover the thought of going to the hospital crossed my mind but I was imobilized. I could barley make it to the bucket no way could I stand up to go the the toilet.(sorry for the details) Ive never been so hungover in all of my life. I will never touch 151 ever again. I think all of it came from mixing so much alchoal in such a short period of time and not being able to hold down any fluids the next day. Yager, tellmore due, jack, whatever else people were feeding me (151 I know that) and yuenglings and a few guinness stoughts. Ive learned a valuble lesson. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way. Word! Im still working on rehydrating myself.

151 alone is enough to take a man down.. Ughh, the thought of it.. I'll never drink that crap ever again. What do you mean short period of time? 9am to 9pm, that's a whole 12 hour session!!!

If I knew how I'd upload a song called "Only When I'm Drunk"

151 alone is enough to take a man down.. Ughh, the thought of it.. I'll never drink that crap ever again. What do you mean short period of time? 9am to 9pm, that's a whole 12 hour session!!!

If I knew how I'd upload a song called "Only When I'm Drunk"

You gotta read brotha read! I drank new years eve from about 9:30 till 2:30 nonstop. I was hungover to the point where I couldent move from 9am till 9pm new years day. God Im so glad its over you just dont know. Never again. Im sure I will tie one on here and there like I do a few times a month but nothing that extreme ever ever again. No more 151 either. There is absolutly no need for something that strong. Thats just stupid to put your body through something like that.

Who sings only when Im drunk? Im sure you can find it on youtube. I found like 3 artists with that title.

i always tried to figure why i had such bad hangovers and figured bcuz i drink a hell of alot more than anyone that i drink with and when your drunk as fuck passed out theres no way your thinking of water and bread lol I find drinking lots of water in the morning gets rid of the hangover faster cold shower i would really like to try that pure saline thing i bet that would help a hell of alot ? ya ive thought about going to the hospital the next day I also was afraid a couple times that if i slept i wouldnt wake up lol i guess i felt like shit so bad that i felt more dead than alive haha :down: