what should i do next? please help!

mod quad 2

hey im debating on what to do for mod's next my shee works awesome but im debating on noss coolhead,khien 35mm pwk airstrikers and prodesign intakes or elka fronts.

my motor mods are-

hotrods 4mm stroker +5 rods

.60 795 series pistons

port and polished

timing advanced

toomey t5's

k&n filter with prefilter

prodesign filter adapter

barnett clutch

15 tooth front sprocket

modded airbox lid

and theres probley more im just not thinkin of or i dont no about cause i bought it from my mechanic and he got the part and said they would really wake my motor up which i would like to do and wait till summer for shock's what do you guys think thanks in advance.

Edited by mod quad 2

Sounds like you anwered your own question.

"and theres probley more im just not thinkin of or i dont no about cause i bought it from my mechanic and he got the part and said they would really wake my motor up which i would like to do and wait till summer for shock's "

Get both.

How are you running your stroker. Do you have a spacer plate between the crank case and cylinders, or is the head cut for the stoker. If the head is cut then who ever cut the head probably alread did work to the head to raise the compression. Then you really wouldnt see a gain in HP because it alread had a higher compression head.

If you get the carbs I would look at the boss racing intake. The Boss Racing intake will raise the carbs so the LH carb bowl bolt wont hit the clutch arm. I dont know if the prodesige intake will raise the carbs or not. Some people just have the bolt removed and the hole welded up. Then you have to pull the whole carb bowl off to change the main jet. Where if you leave it you just thread out the 17mm plug and chage the jet through the bolt hole. Makes jetting way faster.

Here is the boss racing intake. I has a built in crossover tube and gets rid of the boost bottle. Make for way mor room over the carbs, and jetting is easier.

BossIntake2.jpg

BossIntake1.jpg

795 series pistons don't require a spacer plate.

the prodesign intake must be fine or john (mechanic) would have this set up. trust me this guy know's his shit lol

he built alot of banshee's and has been doin this stuff since he could pick up a wrench haha

and are your head like powder coated or something it looks sharp

Edited by mod quad 2