Help Bent My Crank?

floydfan_90

you could use a spacer. Most people get it ported for the stroker crank and run no spacer. You will need 795 series pistons if you get the long rod stroker crank. The cylinder head will also need cut for the stroker crank if you run no spacer plate.

it is a long rod kit so i can use my stock cylinders but need special porting and to mill the cylinder with 795 series pistons right?

thers alot more to adding a stroker then just the pistons...

your going to need pistons to makeup the long rods... your head will need to be cut for the added stroke so you dont smake the head...

your port timings will need to be changed.. you can run a spacer plate but your adding an extra place to leak and lean out your motor and blow it up...

also with this you should look at reeds and carbs stockers will run it but not very good on top... also with bigger carbs comes intakes...

and you should look at pipes or your choking the motor down.. not to forget a loger swinger to help control the new motor...and a stronger clucth to hold the new power... theres alot more to it then just adding a few parts and calling it good.

I have 30mm pwks on the way and pyramid reeds bike has fmf pipes putting a rev max cdi box on it also a adjustable stator plate plan on running plus 4 timing? The kit is a +5mm Long Rod with +4mm stroke Crank for $650 is this a good deal. Or should I go with a cheetah cub kit for $1400

I have 30mm pwks on the way and pyramid reeds bike has fmf pipes putting a rev max cdi box on it also a adjustable stator plate plan on running plus 4 timing? The kit is a +5mm Long Rod with +4mm stroke Crank for $650 is this a good deal. Or should I go with a cheetah cub kit for $1400

a 4mil stroker 5mil long rod for 650? no way you can get them much cheaper then that!