Anyone order this gas?

06BaNsHeE

Sunoco is a good brand of race fuel. I wouldnt buy it from there though 14 bucks a gallon is way to high. Go to your local drag strip or race way and see if there is some one selling fuel. There usually is some one selling it in the pits. There is a local guy that sells 55 gallon drums of that same fuel for 260. Only 5 bucks a gallon compaird to you paying 14.

You might look for local raceway's web page. Some times you can find guys that will be selling it that way to. Pluse you dont have to pay shipping.

josh

There is a VP Race Fuel dealer in Ft. Lauderdale. Here is there contact info according to VP's web page.

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Phone: 954-565-7670

Fax: 954-565-7696

vpflorida@aol.com

VP has all kinds of race fuel blends. I would probably go with VP C12 or VP110 or VP Red. You have to watch the oxygenated fuels as they can destroy a set of carbs if you dont drain the fuel after your done riding. The oxygen corodes the aluminum.

VP Race Fuel LINK

What did you deside to do? You can get VP in 5 gallon cans, 30 gallon drums, and 55 gallon drums. You will have to pay a drum chage. It is refundable when you bring the empty drum back with the plugs.

The guy at the local drag strip around hear sells that Sunoco fuel for $260 for a 55 gallon drum. That is a pretty good price. 5 bucks a gallon.

VP is a great fuel.

What did you deside to do? You can get VP in 5 gallon cans, 30 gallon drums, and 55 gallon drums. You will have to pay a drum chage. It is refundable when you bring the empty drum back with the plugs.

The guy at the local drag strip around hear sells that Sunoco fuel for $260 for a 55 gallon drum. That is a pretty good price. 5 bucks a gallon.

VP is a great fuel.

Im going to drive up to fort lauderdale when I get my coolhead.Im just going to buy the big 55 gallon drum and have it there.Its about a 2 hour drive for me when theres miami style traffic.

Those are both really good fuels. You may also try a local fuel supply company that sells fuel to other stations. I have a CFN (Commercial Fueling Network) here and they are usually pretty good with their prices. You may also try a local speed shop............. :thumbsup:

Thanks never really thought about a speed shop.

I talk to him like every day but he says that I should just keep my bike how it is.He says theres no need for a trail bike to run anything higher than 93.

Plus he says after my porting reeds and carbs that my compression should lower a little.My head is going to come with 21 cc domes which is what he told me should be just right with +4 timing.

Edited by 06BaNsHeE