boost bottle

bentvalve

now i know the very 1st post you guys told me to shit can the boost bottle (due to cracking the intake boots) well when i was installing my v force 3 reeds i was inpecting them as i took them off. well the one on the left side is cracked about an inch( it is no through) i know its only a matter of time.. so which i take would you guys(banshee gods) suggest me to buy,i have talked to jeff at fast about purchasing new carbs, but not about the intakes. i have seen several types. what do you guys use,or have experience with.....? thanks for your time don

The billet ones are nice, last time I checked Magic Racing had the SRP brand billet intakes for $99. That's about half the price of all the others. If you don't care for the billet style UPP has some made of urethane that come in different colors for around $75 bucks.

Here is my Boss racing Intake. You need to deside if your going to bigger carbs before you buy one. Boss has two that have the built in crossover. 26mm-28mm carbs, and the other is for 33mm to 35mm carbs.

I like my boss racing one. I am sure it is like most aftermarket ones, they use Mikuni rubber boots that can be bought for around 15 bucks if you happen to need new ones.

BossIntake2.jpg

BossIntake1.jpg

thanks guys!i think jeff told me after my port i should get 33 or 35's don't remember exactly. does a site sponser sell the boss intake those are looking pretty sweet. that bottle is really in the way. don

jeff can get whatever you want. just let him know and if he doesnt already have it in stock he can get it in a couple days..youll be so glad you got rid of the bottle. they are in the fuckin way.