What kind of horsepower should i expect

I have a 2004 banshee with full fmf sst exhaust v-3 reeds reed spacers dynomax ignition running no airbox with twin k n filters gearing is 13 41 and the engine is bored out to 409cc with cool heads also what kind of mph should be getting thanks for any input

Bored to a 409 with no porting. I bet a good ported stock bore banshee has more hp.

As long as your fast and beating other people why does it matter.

Someone on here has this quote in there sig.

"The day a dyno passes me in a race, then ill worry about numbers" Or somthin close.

Dont worry about how much hp your making. as long as it feels fast to you then its all good.

very very good point. no matter what numbers u say ur shee has theres always gonna be that one asshole who says his 450 is that much better. so with that said as long as u go out there and race him and win, it doesnt matter. BUT with a 13 in the front (guessing 41 in back) u prolly get 60 or 65. im at stock gears and im at 70 or 75ish. and ive learned that more engine only makes u get there faster.

Edited by samdust

I have a 2004 banshee with full fmf sst exhaust v-3 reeds reed spacers dynomax ignition running no airbox with twin k n filters gearing is 13 41 and the engine is bored out to 409cc with cool heads also what kind of mph should be getting thanks for any input

Out of curiousity...how far did you bore it out to get to a 409?

with no porting on that motor...45ish...if that. Power is in the porting, going big bore don't do much unless it's a HUGE motor...which, will always be ported?

very very good point. no matter what numbers u say ur shee has theres always gonna be that one asshole who says his 450 is that much better. so with that said as long as u go out there and race him and win, it doesnt matter. BUT with a 13 in the front (guessing 41 in back) u prolly get 60 or 65. im at stock gears and im at 70 or 75ish. and ive learned that more engine only makes u get there faster.

sorry guys i mean 60 or 65 mph not hp,(just so i dont get called an idiot)