Big Problem or small problem?

werner

installed my new noss head (19cc) and rode for 2 days in sand. ran perfect, never had any noise whatsoever come from my engine before install. end of second day i lined up and started to drag a buddy but bike wouldnt get into powerband and started making unusual noise i belive from cylinder area. bike has VERY few hours, pistons, cylinders looked and felt flawless when i installed head.

being i had to limp back to camp i found that bike ran fine, minus the noise, up until it would reach powerband.

like i said, bike ran perfect and this happened all of the sudden. dont belive its "blown up" and from what i felt has good compression. possible piston slap? possible broken or sucked in reed (VF3's)? SUGGESTIONS PLEASE? would like to have somewhat of an idea what to look for while im tearing down.

my mods are k&n pods, t5, vf3, noss 19cc head

:ninja:

i run 3 gal of 110 octane and 2 gal of supreme.

run at sealevel on the coast. plugs were on the verge of lean but more like the right one far from the left one...?

motors coming out in the morning so ill find out then :ninja:

Edited by werner