J arm to A arm

Karzy5150

This is my problem and i have seen it done but I would like a few more pic of it. I am a pretty good welder arc, mig, and tig. I have a pipe bender, you know the one with a jack and a few dies, and about 3 feet of tube also some flat metal. Since, this isn't on my bike that i am doing it on I want to make sure i do a very good job on it. From what i have seen the lower a arm is all the same and the upper top mount is used to line up the new a arm bracket. I looked at a guys she on the Bansheezone.com and he showed his install and it honestly doesn't look very hard. I just wanted to know if anyone else has done it and if they have any pointers to give. Thanks for your time and i hope my post isn't just a repeat of an older one.

• 2 weeks later...
This is my problem and i have seen it done but I would like a few more pic of it. I am a pretty good welder arc, mig, and tig. I have a pipe bender, you know the one with a jack and a few dies, and about 3 feet of tube also some flat metal. Since, this isn't on my bike that i am doing it on I want to make sure i do a very good job on it. From what i have seen the lower a arm is all the same and the upper top mount is used to line up the new a arm bracket. I looked at a guys she on the Bansheezone.com and he showed his install and it honestly doesn't look very hard. I just wanted to know if anyone else has done it and if they have any pointers to give. Thanks for your time and i hope my post isn't just a repeat of an older one.

i bought the kit to do it but I dont need the kit now, I bought a new frame since mine was bent beyond repair. I'll sell you the kit cheap, it has instructions too. It looks very easy.