ebay honda

blueshee03

Damn, in a blaster frame too! I probably would have picked a better frame at least.

i want to know how your supose to chage gears look at foot peg to shifter then look at shifter to pipe that set up has got to work good :banghead:

loco seems to like this type of machine. :laugh:

that thing is a piece of shit. its ugly, in a worthless frame and the exhaust looks stupid.. some ppl need to stay away from a welder and other tools when it comes to conversions like this. oh yea, the foot peg position is great too :shoothead:

What goes thru peoples minds when they build something like that.......UGLY!

that blasters are pretty damn cheap and the motor is probably taken from someone's street bike!!

• 3 weeks later...
that thing is a piece of shit. its ugly, in a worthless frame and the exhaust looks stupid.. some ppl need to stay away from a welder and other tools when it comes to conversions like this. oh yea, the foot peg position is great too :shoothead:

:yelrotflmao:

you got to have nuts to chop up a blaster and stick a motor in it like that....I didnt feel safe riding a stock blaster