should i shave my plastics?

i just got my quad and i was wondering if i should shave my front fenders :shrug: .if i do will a lot of sand flip into my face from my front tires?

not from the front. ull be suprized but the back i cant say i still have mine. mud gets on u but not sand or dry dirt. but heavy stuff does.

Ide do it in a second if all I did was ride sand. I love the cut look. Espically on the Banshee. but I ride trails with alot of mud. I actualy spray PAM under my plastics so mud comes off eayser. What does that tell you about trail riding with cut fenders just to look good. Ha Chill.

i cut mine and i ride everything. the mud is really bad and so is water or snow. sand and anything dry that wont stick on the tire and fling to ur face the fenders cut works great. i dont regret it but it wouldnt hurt to have then back on. o well the banshee still looks badass :biggrin:

I've got all of mine cut too, I feel like fenders aren't going to save me if the terrain is bad enough. I've got full fenders on my other quad and I get just as dirty as the banshee with no fenders. The only thing I really worry about is water, and if you take it easy crossing it or through a puddle you have nothing to worry about.

Well if you are really questioning it, take the whole front plastic off and run it a while to see if you are ok with it. Once you cut it they are gone and no turning back, but I think they look much better with them cut.............

Just take the fronts off and go for a couple of rides and see what you think............ :thumbsup: