replacement ball joints?

westtxdiver

I have a stock 1988 j arm banshee. I have totally rebuilt this thing. Every bushing bearing and seal has been replaced. It is now time to replace the ball joints. There is a lot of slop in the balls is there a way to replace the ball joints with out dropping another $1000 for oem j arms. I also thought about buying a used a-arm banshee frame and buying aftermarket a arms. Sure would be a lot of wasted time if i have to go that way. any help or suggestions would greatly be appreicated.

thanks alot

westtxdiver

I have a stock 1988 j arm banshee. I have totally rebuilt this thing. Every bushing bearing and seal has been replaced. It is now time to replace the ball joints. There is a lot of slop in the balls is there a way to replace the ball joints with out dropping another $1000 for oem j arms. I also thought about buying a used a-arm banshee frame and buying aftermarket a arms. Sure would be a lot of wasted time if i have to go that way. any help or suggestions would greatly be appreicated.

thanks alot

westtxdiver

is it just the j-arms you need? if so i have a set that have good ball joints. if you need lowers too, i don't have anything to help you out there. i don't think you can replace the balljoints in the j-arms. let me know if you are interested in the j-arms.

is it just the j-arms you need? if so i have a set that have good ball joints. if you need lowers too, i don't have anything to help you out there. i don't think you can replace the balljoints in the j-arms. let me know if you are interested in the j-arms.

I need uppers and lowers. What do you want for them? Anything will help. Drop me a line at westtxdiver@msn.com thanks