My new christmass present..

06BaNsHeE

i dunno i might sell it i have a bunch of extra parts for it paddle tires and stuff, buggy gets down used to launch it a good 20 30 ft over my buddys cars and stuff i love it if u dont pick it up off me i would reccomend buying one they are reliable and very easy to maintain for a gas buggy i havent used it much since i moved out here cuz theres no where to get parts

post-19805-1166425837_thumb.jpg

sorry man ya after pullin it out im not ready to let go of it too many good times sorry youll love the savage tho id buy off ebay if u can probly alot cheaper off there than payin 400 sumthin at a place

I have a nitro powered remote control car that i am lookin to get rid of, practically brand new with a new motor and everything, will let it go cheap beacause i never use it, if interested let me know and i will give you some pics and all the details, good christmas gift

Please post some pics.Im interested

Here are some pics, the vehicle is an Ofna nitro pirate which is practically brand new, i got it for a birthday gift and barely used it so i would like to get rid of it rather than have it sit around. It has a brand new .15 motor in it with a boost bottle on it and is not even fully broken in yet. It has 4 new proline wheels and tires and is a 4 wheel drive truck. Has everything you need except for the 4 small clips to hold the body on which i can get at a local hobby shop if you would like. The only thing wrong with it is minor scratches on the under side of the chasis which is aluminum. take a look let me know if you want some more pics, any questions ask

rccar002.jpg

rccar003.jpg

rccar001.jpg

rccar004.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hope you like to tinker with things like that. I have a few nitros and a bunch of electrics. The savage a re a bitch to work on due to their design. To replace the spider gears in the differental you have to almost disassemble the whole truck. I am a T-MAXX fan but hope you have fun with yours.

get the new savage x they dont have the problems with accesing the differentials and there easier to work on and overall i think there just as good as the new tmaxx 3.3 or better

get the new savage x they dont have the problems with accesing the differentials and there easier to work on and overall i think there just as good as the new tmaxx 3.3 or better

Thread is old, but I'll chime in my best friend owns a hobby shop and I hang out and wrench on a little of everything. The Savage X is a PIECE OF SHIT! No disrespect to anyone that has one, but IMO they arent worth having. I have owned 1 Savage and that was 2 too many for me they just plain and simple suck.