one of the new (to me) quads

Looks clean to me. Is that what your turning into a drag bike? If so that should make for one hell of a project! Its a Banshee board but keep us posted. Drag anything is cool :thumbsup:

heyDallas

A buddy of mine just put nitros on his polaris & cant keep the belt from slipping on the button, have you heard of any fixes, don't know how mutch investigating you did before you bought it?

Does your buddy visit the internet much?If so I found a website he should visit(www.gen3usa.com).

These guys know alot.I heard HPD makes a good belt.Those guys on the gen3 may know of a better one.

I have heard of these going mid 4's.There's another guy that is going to try alcohol and nitrous hopefully going low 4's.That's insane.I think I'll post this in the image section.

Does your buddy visit the internet much?If so I found a website he should visit(www.gen3usa.com).

These guys know alot.I heard HPD makes a good belt.Those guys on the gen3 may know of a better one.

I have heard of these going mid 4's.There's another guy that is going to try alcohol and nitrous hopefully going low 4's.That's insane.I think I'll post this in the image section.

no, another buddy has A bombardier &he out runs everybody (4x4's, 800 & he give me A good run in 4x4 & soft soft sand) everybody's tired of it (he loves to run his mouth, all in fun, but it gets old) & my buddy wen't to our local shop & they hooked him up but can't get the belt to hold up. I think he is ordering clutch setups but they stall high & come in hard (kind of A pain w/ normal riding). Thanks I'll tell him I thought I would ask. They are all 4x4's heavy bikes so, belts & nitrous are A bad combo.

These guys on this site have built some real fast polaris's.

One guy built a chrome-moly frame for his'.He got the complete quads weight down to 245 lbs.

He also had a custom drag axle built too.It is a rigid too.

Several of them have dropped alot of weight off them.

I'm thinking one of them said something about a 700 polaris belt working but don't quote me on that.

I'll see if I can get some phone numbers.

Here's what one guy from there suggested:

the clutch needs to be loaded as power increases, this has been one of my nitrous quandrys, he needs to add alot of weight to get the rpms' back down and reduce slippings. something like 62 grams Id say, problem is it will be sluggish off the bottle.

hope he has a case saver(not a traditional one but a weld on reinforcement to the case's)