+2 extended swingarm

OnlyA2Stroke

I have a PRM swingarm skidplate that covers the rear linkage for the shock. Will it fit on the +2 Swingarm from "Swingarmshop" on ebay? Also, I am getting +2 rear braided brakelines and a X-ring chaing but "what size"?

I am using the stock axle and carrier but a different locking nut. Should this be all I need?

Thanks

I am going for a +2 extended swingarm because, i want to keep the front end down. I ride alot of gravel roads and logging trails where I can open it up. and when you are coming up a small hill, the front end seems to come up alot. I need a longer stance to keep the front end down. Or am I wrong?

No your not wrong but try sitting up on the seat a little in first and second then back up if your more comfterble that way (traction) when your in the powerband. An extended swingarm is good if all you do is straights but if you do any type of cornering it will kill your handling.

i really doubt your skidplate will still cover the linkage. when they extend the swingarms they extend them from the shock mount back. so everything will move back 2 inches. so im guessing your skidplate will be off 2 inches from where it would be on a stock length swingarm. as for the +2 and handling, i doubt you will notice much if any difference. i run a +6 and i can whip my bike around just like a stock one. once you go past +6 you will def start to lose handling though.

i really doubt your skidplate will still cover the linkage. when they extend the swingarms they extend them from the shock mount back. so everything will move back 2 inches. so im guessing your skidplate will be off 2 inches from where it would be on a stock length swingarm. as for the +2 and handling, i doubt you will notice much if any difference. i run a +6 and i can whip my bike around just like a stock one. once you go past +6 you will def start to lose handling though. it will help keep your front end down though.