Tire studs (screws) need info

Shee-Male

Just purchased a big ol box of ice screws, anyone have tips or patterns? This will be the first winter with the banshee on the ice and the first time studding tires so any info or pictures would be great.

i put slime in mine to coat them to seal better

how much did ya have to put in?, I heard it gets kinda heavy

My front and rear studded holeshots ran fine I dident need slime for a seal the studs dident go in like that. Plus slime scares me. Yes its sticky but if you put too much in it gets heavy and could posibly throw your tires off whack. Unless you put a very tiny amount in. If you done NEED it dont use it IMO.

I think when you put those in you should put alot of air pressure in your tires. That way when you let it back out to what ever you normaly run it helps the tire keep the screws in. That way the ice doesnt rip them out of the tire. It is kind causes the tire to pintch the screws when you let them back down to riding pressure.

I think when you put those in you should put alot of air pressure in your tires. That way when you let it back out to what ever you normaly run it helps the tire keep the screws in. That way the ice doesnt rip them out of the tire. It is kind causes the tire to pintch the screws when you let them back down to riding pressure.

Gotchya