where does the water billet impeller go.

06BaNsHeE

That oil should be fine.

J/w...but you ride tight muddy trails with CPI's and a 16t front sprocket...wow

hes full of shit man , he rides in miami theres no tight muddy trails , let alone trails..... what they cal " trails " down there is a road with reflectors. and street signs. Trouble with there atv normaly consist' of cops chasing them .

hes full of shit man , he rides in miami theres no tight muddy trails , let alone trails..... what they cal " trails " down there is a road with reflectors. and street signs. Trouble with there atv normaly consist' of cops chasing them .

You ever been to the lake???If you were there this weekend youll know what im talking about.Ill take some pics for you this weekend.HAha I dont really worry about cops I trailer my bike everywhere.Except rinker since I live right next to it.I aint full of shit.I aint gunna argue over the internet im pretty sure I know where I ride....

Edited by 06BaNsHeE

You ever been to the lake???If you were there this weekend youll know what im talking about.Ill take some pics for you this weekend.HAha I dont really worry about cops I trailer my bike everywhere.

lol the lake .... man i know ever spot down there .... theyre tight trails maybe last half a mile if that ? Be honest man , i been all over rinker i know it like the back of my hand , i know the nw41 area very well.... The lake is just as much of a heatup as any of the spots. Belive me the cops know , its just a matter of time for you all down there before its shut down. Fun times down there on the " trails " my favorite trail is chrome ave and 136th street. all the way west to chekika . o well

lol the lake .... man i know ever spot down there .... theyre tight trails maybe last half a mile if that ? Be honest man , i been all over rinker i know it like the back of my hand , i know the nw41 area very well.... The lake is just as much of a heatup as any of the spots. Belive me the cops know , its just a matter of time for you all down there before its shut down. Fun times down there on the " trails " my favorite trail is chrome ave and 136th street. all the way west to chekika . o well

Seriously man ive never seen any heat up in the lake or have never been chased in there.Chrome was sick.Dont ride there no more last time I was there i ran away from every cop in miami.My friend wwasnt so lucky he got caught got his brand new 06 crappy 700 inpounded and got arrested and got charged with all these fellonies.I just cant wait to leave this darn place tho but lately the lake has been the spot for me 2 ride.Yeaterday It was pretty tight and really muddy.Ill take some pics every time I get stuck.

Edited by 06BaNsHeE

fellonies

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Are you serious? Screw that man.

Dead serious.I know one of them was for crossing a railroad.I was like WTF.He had to pay thousands of dollars just to get his charges cleaned up or w/e.Plus the money to get him out of jail.

Im never riding by krome ever again