LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

it gets really god damn old having to ask people for their locations all the time in here.

it takes all of 15 seconds to put it in your profile so it shows up for all to see!

it should be a rule, if you want to make a for sale thread that you MUST HAVE your location visible.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Edited by Mullet Man

Some people have posted where we live in WAY too many threads, and anyone who's been around HQ for more than a couple days can probably tell you where most of the regulars live.

If you must know...

Rock Springs, WY

Closest city to the LEAST ridden 10,000+acre sand dunes in the country. I'm a regular at the dunes and have been the ONLY person in the entire place more times than I can count.

Edited by BigRed350x

if you go thru the threads in here, i will bet that more then half of them, the 1st question (sometimes the 2nd) is "whats your location?".

the majority are by people who have under 100 posts.

i like too know where the part is coming from (for shipping price info).

if i have an option of picking it up.

and for peace of mind.

it just makes sense if you are trying to sell something. :shrug:

sometimes you have too ask the seller more then once for their location.

(when that happens, i shy away as it makes me feel like they are avoiding something, which i automatically relate to a probable bad deal)

just putting the state you live in is very helpful.

Edited by Mullet Man

it gets really god damn old having to ask people for their locations all the time in here.

it takes all of 15 seconds to put it in your profile so it shows up for all to see!

it should be a rule, if you want to make a for sale thread that you MUST HAVE your location visible.

But then some body might track me down and beat me up over somthing stupid that I said. I wont be able to hide behind my keyboard any more :sad: :shoothead:

My Mommy says to never give out personal information. :yelrotflmao: