Plastics?

MarineNYC

Guys I love the way my Shee looks. Its a 03 Special edition Black and red. Anyway Is there any Aftermarket plastic company that makes some more streamline plastics. I looked @ Laker and seen some that we ok but not that differant than the original. Im just lookin for somthing a little differant than everyone else.

Guys I love the way my Shee looks. Its a 03 Special edition Black and red. Anyway Is there any Aftermarket plastic company that makes some more streamline plastics. I looked @ Laker and seen some that we ok but not that differant than the original. Im just lookin for somthing a little differant than everyone else.

Fullbores. If you got the money but imho I think stockers look the best. Just have them cut if you havent already. Lakers and all others :down: .

Thanks!

I don't think the fenders are all that much protection. Some trail riders may be able to comment on that.

Oh yeah, If you ever get back from a hard trail ride look at all of the mud caked under your fenders. That is where it should be not on you or your bike. Ide never cut my fenders.

I trail ride and I'd NEVER cut my fenders. The fenders not only help protect from mud and rocks, but they help me ride better. I don't like seeing every rock and rut I'm about to hit. I just invest in quality engine and skid plates and let the shocks do their job. My buddy had his plastic cut and didn't care for it at all. Just my opinion. :beer:

I trail ride mine and love the cut fenders. Your on a shee if you wont to ride in mud get a grizzly