the new 250r

That$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Cool.

I remember me and my buddie would switch up my LT250R for his 250x on the trails and I would go to kick start it and always be like huh. Oh yeah forward kickstart. It was.... Diffrent.

that 250r uses a 400ex frame. ya want a new 250r, build yourself one with a nice aftermarket frame, powervalved motor and some longtravel suspension front and back... for 4 or 5 grand, spend the extra 4 grand on beer. :beer:

very true. Not only that but I would build a sick ass shee with 9 grand. I have been looking for a nice 250r for my girl so I can get her off of her blaster and there are some sweet deals out there if you do some searching.heres a nice one. a lil pricey,but nice none the less.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/mcy/242464817.html

Edited by ReBall

that 250r uses a 400ex frame. ya want a new 250r, build yourself one with a nice aftermarket frame, powervalved motor and some longtravel suspension front and back... for 4 or 5 grand, spend the extra 4 grand on beer. :beer:

LOL...cheers :beer: