30k my ass lol

ReBall

That banshee is not worth 20k. He has the same thing everyone else has on their bikes. This guy must not know anything about quads if he thinks someone will pay 20k for that bike. If somene does buy that bike for that much, they need to slap themselves.

Who does this dumb ass think he is? 100 hp with T-5's? I don't even think I can get in the three digits with my cubby and my T-5's. Oh shit, thats why he can do it with that bike and I can't,he put in high performance valves. I must be a real lame-ass because I still cant figure out where they are............ :shoothead:

I dident know brewmasters made a frame either. Mabey its one of those titanium alloy tested in space with Pam Andersons no fade pussy juice clearcoat on it. I can see 20k.

Who does this dumb ass think he is? 100 hp with T-5's? I don't even think I can get in the three digits with my cubby and my T-5's. Oh shit, thats why he can do it with that bike and I can't,he put in high performance valves. I must be a real lame-ass because I still cant figure out where they are............ :shoothead:

I asked him how he got so much HP and he said he uses the blue powerband, so there ya go. :shoothead:

The Blue Powerband? I thought the Pink one gave you the most HP! .. lol

Im so sick of this discusion. Its retarded you own a Banshee you should know better by now

Its the orange one it has been since 1847 to 2009 and it will never change. Here is a brick open your hand rite to head and repeat that motion untill you see a bunch of red stuff.