hole in head?/Yamaha defect?

yamaha04

hey guys i have a hole in my head lol. not very big not very deep but i was wondering if there is any way to fix it or if it will even matter? the hole looks alot bigger then it really is looks like a yamaha defect it me? maybe an air hole in the cast? heres a link to the pic

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4154091

Edited by yamaha04

Get it milled it will get rid of that pit and you will have more compression. or get a Noss head. If you do run it I would do compression tests very often then after a month take it back off and check it out.

Milling the head will not get rid of that pit.He would have to get the domes reshaped [cut] or get the hole filled in.If you are really worried about it you can pick another one up on E-bay cheap as hell.

Edited by MDS2106

Milling the head will not get rid of that pit.He would have to get the domes reshaped [cut] or get the hole filled in.If you are really worried about it you can pick another one up on E-bay cheap as hell.

Agreed.Don't worry about it.Since you got the head off I would put a aftermarket one on and be done with that stock head.Of course that is IMO..

Awsome guys thanks for all the help im not to sure what im going to do with it its just the second day over a long winter i have to built it back up. have to see how the $ is doing. im a heavy equipment operator so i get layed off in the winter so i ussualy try to save. Save money lol that never happens.