Chrome Tierods

Bansh-eman

The Ricky Stator tie rods look pretty solid but I dont think they come in chrome. Ill call my man tomorow and Ill get you the best. No doubt. Ill check back tomorow before I go to the wedding.

:banghead:

looking for some new chrome tierods for +2 arms... only ones iv found are for stock... wheres got some nice rods that arnt crap?

try sandtoyz unlimited in glendale ca 818-500-7263.they stock a bunch of stuff.tell them youre from the banshee hq,ive been telling john the owner about this site,also you may want to ask john,about polish stater,and fly wheel if he has not gotten one?its 3 in the morning just got done pulling my motor out.anyway good luck :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :beer: :beer:

The Ricky Stator tie rods look pretty solid but I dont think they come in chrome. Ill call my man tomorow and Ill get you the best. No doubt. Ill check back tomorow before I go to the wedding.

yea i got on rick staotr site but they arnt chrome or even polished..i can always strip them and polish them but if im going to buy them new i dont want to work on it, i juts want it right as i get it...

Edited by Bansh-eman