So, how 'bout that Kramer?

8buck

We have a RIGHT to speak our minds but in certain circumstances that doesn't mean it IS RIGHT! Savy?

It may not be right to say, but in this country we do have the right to say what we want. (Well I guess if what you say is the right thing).

I am racist and proud to claim it.

I own several rental houses and blacks are by far the worst people to rent to. They do not keep the places clean and most of the time do not pay, therefore I will not rent to them any longer.

I don't like anyone who cannot intelligently speak my language. I cannot understand Blacks, Mexicans, French, Italians, Middle Easterners, Russians.......the list goes on. If you want to live and work in my country, then you better be able to communicate with me, otherwise I will have a problem with you and I will call you whatever I see fit.

I do not like anyone who feels that I owe them something because they are a minority. They choose to live here, so they should make their living just like I have to, the hard way! If you don't wanna work, why should I or the Gov. of the USA have to support you?

Yeah, I'm talking about lazy white trash also!

Edited by reded

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now im personnal pissed off at kramer, he gave a apology on letterman but now its not enough he has to go on rev jesse jackson to make shit better. total bullshit. love how the black community is using this to the favor and fucking paul moony isnt going to use the n word anymore. sure wtf ever.

and now those worthless heckler are wanting money. who would have ever thought that.

total bullshit they are acting all innocent.

kramer should have just said he was sorry and forget about it. guy is a dumbass needs a set of nutz and deal with shit.

sure wtf ever.

and now those worthless heckler are wanting money. who would have ever thought that.

total bullshit they are acting all innocent.

that is bullshit, it didnt cost them any money to be insulted besides a ticket cost, thats all if any they should be reimbursed.

It may not be right to say, but in this country we do have the right to say what we want. (Well I guess if what you say is the right thing).

I am racist and proud to claim it.

I own several rental houses and blacks are by far the worst people to rent to. They do not keep the places clean and most of the time do not pay, therefore I will not rent to them any longer.

I don't like anyone who cannot intelligently speak my language. I cannot understand Blacks, Mexicans, French, Italians, Middle Easterners, Russians.......the list goes on. If you want to live and work in my country, then you better be able to communicate with me, otherwise I will have a problem with you and I will call you whatever I see fit.

I do not like anyone who feels that I owe them something because they are a minority. They choose to live here, so they should make their living just like I have to, the hard way! If you don't wanna work, why should I or the Gov. of the USA have to support you?

Yeah, I'm talking about lazy white trash also!

can i just say im glad you said it so I wouldn't have to type so much :beer: besides who hasnt been somewhere in public, where you are suppose to just sit and listen, and seen an "african american" sitting up front flapping his gums, just trying to be noticed and not thought what kramer said???? (sorry for the running sentence)

:evil:

Whats the difference between jews and pizza?

Pizza doesn't cry when you put it in the oven.

Lifes tough

thats not funny ..

my grampa was in the holocaust.!!!!!

he was a soldier on one of the watch towers..lol

whats funny is if chris rock or any of the other black comics call a heckler a nigger its ok, but pray tell whittie says nigger he's getting sued, i just got one thing to say to the guy sueing Kramer "Fuck you nigger, get a job" i recently sat through 2 hours of a well known black rapper sit in my studio and bitch how fucked the black man has it and at the end of his rant i said......"pack up your bel-air mansion and ill buy you a one way ticket, first class back to Africa....needless to say he shut the fuck up

Edited by Blue Duece

whats funny is if chris rock or any of the other black comics call a heckler a nigger its ok, but pray tell whittie says nigger he's getting sued, i just got one thing to say to the guy sueing Kramer "Fuck you nigger, get a job" i recently sat through 2 hours of a well known black rapper sit in my studio and bitch how fucked the black man has it and at the end of his rant i said......"pack up your bel-air mansion and ill buy you a one way ticket, first class back to Africa....needless to say he shut the fuck up

:yelrotflmao: Your one of the few people who could say that and I would belive it... Thats awsome :notworthy: :yelrotflmao:

RIPPEN

:yelrotflmao: Your one of the few people who could say that and I would belive it... Thats awsome :notworthy: :yelrotflmao:

RIPPEN

jesse jackson and Al sharpton think Kramer should pay half a million bucks for every time he used the "N" word...thats cool, then they need to go after .....50cent...snoop, dr. Dre and all the other rapper's who's, every track on there CD say's Nigga...after all "No color lines".............

jesse jackson and Al sharpton think Kramer should pay half a million bucks for every time he used the "N" word...thats cool, then they need to go after .....50cent...snoop, dr. Dre and all the other rapper's who's, every track on there CD say's Nigga...after all "No color lines".............

Or sue the people in the audience for saying cracker....

I'll toast to that. Everybody says they want equality, until something happens to them. Then they look at who they can sue. I'm tired of the race card being played. You want equality, don't be mad when white poeple use a word that blacks glorified. just my 2 cents

You want equality, don't be mad when white poeple use a word that blacks glorified. just my 2 cents

i hear ya....i went to the laugh factory and heard chris rock and sedrick call 90% of the white guys in the audience, crakers, honkies and whities, the next day not a fucking peep on the news.......a white guy says Nigger and the shit hits the fan.....................

AMEN, it's only fair! :biggrin: I had no idea Jackson and Sharpton said that, but I totally believe it knowing what kind of people they are :shoothead: