Seat Cover ideas

theeechozen1

I just picked up a set of Red Fullbores & am looking for ideas for something to do with the seat...I was thinking of going with a checkered one from Cascade

Anyone have any likes or dislikes about the cascade covers?

Have any pics of what you did with your seat after you got fullbores?

I've been looking for this type of material. I believe its called "coffin tuck", but I cant seem to find it anywhere. I've even done a search for it on the internet, and still cant seem to come up with anything. If anyone has any Ideas, please let me know!

http://www.planetsand.com/memberphotos/354910-100_1288.JPG

I've been looking for this type of material. I believe its called "coffin tuck", but I cant seem to find it anywhere. I've even done a search for it on the internet, and still cant seem to come up with anything. If anyone has any Ideas, please let me know!

http://www.planetsand.com/memberphotos/354910-100_1288.JPG

you guys need to check this place out.total custom one-off seatcovers.get something no-one else has. www.cosmicquads.com

you could always buy cascade seat covers or pay any local upolstry / seat designer / boat shop , to do the work for ya , they can make really anything you want , including some embossed stitching and cool thread designs etc.... With the amount of money you got in your cosmetics im sure you would like a custom seat :thumbsup: :thanks:

cascadeinnovations.net best seat covers around

Cascade does do nice covers, but I have done a lot of seats that already have a Cascade cover on it. Their seams are soooo thick, that they actually dent your factory foam and ruin it forever.

At $120 for a "custom" seat cover from them, that 10 other people will have, I don't consider that custom. We do seats one off to the customers preference, for a few dollars more installed, for what just a cover from them cost.

For example...this red and black R seat, was carved out of Banshee foam (softer) to the 86 250r trike design, retaining factory lines. Custom cover made, installed, with matching fork boot covers, rear shock cover, for less than 2 bills shipped.

Plus, who will you find to write "Fuck 4 Strokes"? I'll tell ya who, www.cosmicquads.com

Edited by 2twin350s

Cascade does do nice covers, but I have done a lot of seats that already have a Cascade cover on it. Their seams are soooo thick, that they actually dent your factory foam and ruin it forever.

At $120 for a "custom" seat cover from them, that 10 other people will have, I don't consider that custom. We do seats one off to the customers preference, for a few dollars more installed, for what just a cover from them cost.

For example...this red and black R seat, was carved out of Banshee foam (softer) to the 86 250r trike design, retaining factory lines. Custom cover made, installed, with matching fork boot covers, rear shock cover, for less than 2 bills shipped.

Plus, who will you find to write "Fuck 4 Strokes"? I'll tell ya who, www.cosmicquads.com

Hey can you guys do like a big ass real looking hundred dollar bill on a seat.. If so would it be alot?

Hey can you guys do like a big ass real looking hundred dollar bill on a seat.. If so would it be alot?

PM sent to you.

23champ, If you are searching the net for "coffin tuck" you will not find anything. That pic is a velvet with the designs pressed in (cool seat in pic BTW). Coffin tuck, is just that. The skirting they add in the coffin. It is a "tuck". This can be done with any fabric really...satin, velvet, etc.

Hope I helped you there.....

If you wanted something like that pic, you will want to look for velvet. The closest thing to "coffin tuck" would be wave velvet. Here a pic of what that looks like.....