ANother Effin Girlfriend thread

you guys are clueless. id try to explaine but im sure id be wasting my time.

i think you are clueless. you dont know what youre talkin about. bitches love assholes. end of story. nice guys finish last, assholes finish first! and "explaine" is spelled explain!! :thumbsup:

boohoo there are people who have gone through a lot worse shit with women than you have and managed to not become a raging woman hater. sounds like youre a wuss and cant handle life.

sounds like youre a man hater. i think youre a wuss and cant handle when GUYS tell it how it is..like i said, bitches love pricks...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you are clueless. you dont know what youre talkin about. bitches love assholes. end of story. nice guys finish last, assholes finish first! and "explaine" is spelled explain!! :thumbsup:

sounds like youre a man hater. i think youre a wuss and cant handle when GUYS tell it how it is..like i said, bitches love pricks...

:yelrotflmao: if i love pricks how can i also not 'handle' when guys 'tell it how it is'? wouldnt i be kissing you guys' asses if i liked pricks?

like i said, boohoooo cry me a river, buncha women haters.

i think that discussing your private love life on an internet quad forum is a bit ridiculous myself. really, who wants love advice from some guys who are here for tips on jetting and their chassis sertup?

yeah, http://www.uexpress.com/dearabby/ this site is more suitable for such issues.

:yelrotflmao: if i love pricks how can i also not 'handle' when guys 'tell it how it is'? wouldnt i be kissing you guys' asses if i liked pricks?

like i said, boohoooo cry me a river, buncha women haters.

with everything youve said so far your just comin off as a sexist dyke

but yea jackasses get more action thats how it is

with everything youve said so far your just comin off as a sexist dyke

but yea jackasses get more action thats how it is

a sexist dyke cause i like REAL men who dont hate women but who also arent pussies? yeah, right on. you got me pegged.

be a jackass all you want and enjoy all the zero self esteem women that brings in. lord knows theres enough to go around. hey, wouldnt want to come across as a sexist dyke huh? might as well cower and let some guy treat me like shit. idiot.

Your missing the biggest point guys:

Live by the four pimp rules

Number one, you control the situation you get in her head before you get her in bed

And number two, girls run like buses you may miss one, buy you can catch one every hour on the hour, promptly

And number three, What that girl ain't willin to do

you got a hundred more girls more than willin

And number four, is a new rule to the new pimp testament

you can't be a playa and hate the playas