ANother Effin Girlfriend thread

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks...

:yelrotflmao: that attitude is probably why your girlfriend never puts out.

did you guys ever think, maybe if you had a better attitude and more respect towards women, that youd have better luck landing the good ones? no respectful woman will ever date a woman hater. and if you think we cant spot a woman hater from a mile away, youre wrong.

did you guys ever think, maybe if you had a better attitude and more respect towards women, that youd have better luck landing the good ones? no respectful woman will ever date a woman hater. and if you think we cant spot a woman hater from a mile away, youre wrong.

how did you know my gf puts out? i dont even have a gf! i do have a bitch tho that i fuck every night of the week if i want. youre wrong brooke! every girl ive ever been nice to has turned out to be a bitch. the ones i treat like shit love me forever and give me everything i want!! so youre WRONG!!!

how did you know my gf puts out? i dont even have a gf! i do have a bitch tho that i fuck every night of the week if i want. youre wrong brooke! every girl ive ever been nice to has turned out to be a bitch. the ones i treat like shit love me forever and give me everything i want!! so youre WRONG!!!

nice. youre a real class act. im sure shes proud of you.

i feel you bro, been there done that!

So...

It's not because you showed her tits to the internet? :blink:

Bro that girl that your thinking of is not my girlfriend ...And she is 100 % aware her tits are on the internet trust me!!!! . She even gave me and JOE ( csrmel ) a demonstration with her vibrator at the last ride out . :cheers: I totally forgot about her till i saw this thread lol who the hell cares i am beachside and we had a bonfire earlier... fire' is still kickin , im going to go out there and lay on the hammock and probly sleep there , weather is nice .

QUOTE LOCO : the ones i treat like shit love me forever and give me everything

Well first off they dont call you loco for nothin .... Sad to say but the girl that shows her titties on here treats me like king tut ..... Its amazing . She is registerd on here , i can sure as hell get her to post if you other people would like. BitchNBanshee is her sn i belive.

And the " girlfriend " she is the only one who doesnt know i had other girls . She is in miami i am up here , she does not know what goes on up here LOL .

Bro who the fuck cares ....... lol fuck it .....

wait till u see these new tricks i learnd from a chopper guy ... im releasing them on the new build ... SHOW STOPPER garunteeeeeeeeeeeeed .

Somebody's been done wrong in the past. Didn't you read Red's thread, and about how he treated the girl too nice and she left, the conclusion we came to was that chick's like being treated badly. :thumbsup: I know the chick I was with for a very long time, I was nice as hell too, co-signed for her lease and shit, let her live with me free of charge, never yelled at her, gave her alot of the material shit she asked for, and was always there for her. Yeah, she ran off with some fuckin' redneck, and know she's living in Monmouth mobile home park. Fuckin' hick gets drunk, and yells at her, but she likes it better then here.

Morale of the story, don't be nice to chicks!

Shiat, anybody remember that DMX song, Why do good girls like bad guys?

I've definately noticed what Loco said to be 100% true. I used to be the nice guy and I've recently changed my attitude towards women. They love the assholes, thats all I can say.

Women-

Fuck em................................................................................Fuck em all! :evil:

Somebody's been done wrong in the past. Didn't you read Red's thread, and about how he treated the girl too nice and she left, the conclusion we came to was that chick's like being treated badly. :thumbsup: I know the chick I was with for a very long time, I was nice as hell too, co-signed for her lease and shit, let her live with me free of charge, never yelled at her, gave her alot of the material shit she asked for, and was always there for her. Yeah, she ran off with some fuckin' redneck, and know she's living in Monmouth mobile home park. Fuckin' hick gets drunk, and yells at her, but she likes it better then here.

Morale of the story, don't be nice to chicks!

Shiat, anybody remember that DMX song, Why do good girls like bad guys?

theres a big difference between being a nice guy and being a total pushover pussy. i dont want some guy who is desperate and has no self respect and will let himself get taken advantage of. like it or not, YOU pick who you are with, so you have some responsibility in it when shit goes bad and when you are mistreated. you guys are clueless. id try to explaine but im sure id be wasting my time.

theres a big difference between being a nice guy and being a total pushover pussy. i dont want some guy who is desperate and has no self respect and will let himself get taken advantage of. like it or not, YOU pick who you are with, so you have some responsibility in it when shit goes bad and when you are mistreated. you guys are clueless. id try to explaine but im sure id be wasting my time.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...Pussy is pussy.IM fucking my exgirlfriends (that I was with for 8 fucking years)best friend now. :beer:.No guy should ever cry for a fucking woman.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...Pussy is pussy.IM fucking my exgirlfriends (that I was with for 8 fucking years)best friend now. :beer:.No guy should ever cry for a fucking woman.

boohoo there are people who have gone through a lot worse shit with women than you have and managed to not become a raging woman hater. sounds like youre a wuss and cant handle life.