ANother Effin Girlfriend thread

Heres the honest truth, we been together for 9 years since middleschool. I moved up north to the beach as you all know , anyways i drove down to miami to go by her house and just see her, say hi , see the family etc... 3 hour car drive south SHE DISSAPEARS ON ME , i still talked to the parents and family but she just dissapeared. I wasnt trying to get any really, I just wanted to see and talk to someone i cared for so much. Buncha shit if ya ask me becuase today she trys to play it off saying she didnt hear her nextel beeping. So i took a pic of the phone and the times i tried callin to prove to her shes faking . That only escalated shit with her lol...... she busts out with " why do you stick around if i do this shit to you " , i ended up telling her i am done with it all and that im always down to be anyones friend, just hit me up when you need one. 8 years down the drain... I got a few other "" girls "" and thats not really the issue here. It just sucks having to lose someone you care for so much, but atleast i said how i felt . It wasnt ment to be ,...However i got this real cute chick i hired at work whos all over me :blush: Fuck it ay... Time to change my profile picture on here , that girl is history .8 years of bullshit.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!

i got the banshee projects underway and with her out the way i can focus on my true love

THE BANSHEEEEEEEE

:thumbsup:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?

why would you let any women walk all over you. if shes a raging bitch why would you stay around. your just asking for more problems.

best of luck

Shes far from a raging bitch. She is as laid back as me man.... and thats preety laid back. Me and her have alot of history , and honestly i would not be alive if it was not for her! So i only owe it to someone who saved my life and cared so much about me ?!She was always willing to help me out when i needed help. Thats the only reason why i never pushed this girl away, she cares alot BUT Actions speak louder then words sometimes tho. AND WOMEN ?! walk all over me ?! i highly effin doubt that.... Joe has seen the way i am around my other girls

Honestly WHO CARES ! the banshee's RIPPIN nasty ghahahaha todays pay day 380 , mortgage alone is 400 , im doing good this month next 2 paychecks are basically profit or banshee parts LOL whichever way you look at it . Im going to clean the backyard bamboo tree's and finish hanging the hammock inbetween the tree's. Also will be wire'n the sound system up out there. So i can jam bob marley and chill out..........

Have not had 3 days off in a row since well never lol.... I love being manager !

Elli , next paycheck i plan on buying some green paint to match my shee , i want to paint the fenders all black again , but make it look like green is tearing thru the black , with some light shading with the airbrush, and im going to pin stripe " barbwire effect " around the tears.......

That sux. If you really wanna piss her off you should nail all of her friends. j/k.

allready have at one point in time lol,,,, These girls beach side are really nice and tan tho :smile:

Your in o-town ?! lets race ?! Ride out ?! Chill ?!

Im going to clean the backyard bamboo tree's and finish hanging the hammock inbetween the tree's. Also will be wire'n the sound system up out there.

Won't hanging the bamboo tree get in the way of doing more roosts in the backyard? :beer:

allready have at one point in time lol,,,, These girls beach side are really nice and tan tho :smile:

Your in o-town ?! lets race ?! Ride out ?! Chill ?!

Sounds like a plan, i'm just waiting for my new clutch and radiator to come in so I can piece the shee back together. After that I'm down. You live by 5a, I've been wanting to check that place out.

the bamboo tree's are allready they're 15 feet tall ? i just want to clean up the lower branches and hang the hammock from there to the other tree's ...... I got these little tiny bose speakers im going to mount on the corner of the house under the overhang . I got a hole bunch of tiki torches and shit , im trying to make the backyard like a beach / jungle lol ..... Eventually the screen patio is going to turn into a atrium, i want to get some african grey's ,turtles,koi pond, and iguanas lol.... Call me crazy..... i just like to be differnt

:beer:

Im south of 5a , 5a takes me about 30 minutes to get there... Im actually exit 180 off of i95 , ( highway 192 ) over the bridge ,over us1 out to the little island , im probly 100 feet from a1a ??? Thats my place...im in indialantic florida ...... Most people just say cocoa beach even tho i am 20 miles south of it lol .

No problem man , im down to meet up at 5a some weekend and ride . Wait till u see the locals face when i start driftin or spinnin tire's , they're all 4 pokers out there with the exception of SOME " " drag " " racers :yelrotflmao: Nonetheless buddy

WE ARE RIDING !!! 5a is a tight hangout

id fuck her friends. at least 2 of them...then id tell her all about how good they were..

I would have to agree, Which is exactly what I did a few years back !! Still have "the friend" with me to this day, and couldnt be happier!!

Getting it on with there girl friends is a sure way to piss her off, BIG TIME.

But, on the other hand, I do know how your feeling, been there.

Keep up with your buddies, vent, and move on. GOOD LUCK :beer:

whaaaaaaaaat?? chase youre so full of bull shit. all you do is talk about how you have lots of girlfriends and none of em know about each other, blah blah. maybe she figured your dumb ass out. if youve been cheating on her the whole time then she means nothing to you. stop being a stupid cheating bastard, then maybe you can land something better than a crack whore or two.

sorry to hear that bro, just remember the shee is the only she that will stay around no matter what you do :beer: :beer: Till death do us part :evil:

Mine didn't, that shit took off away from me down a hill when I rode her too hard. :yelrotflmao:

Anyways Chase, fuck that bitch, I told ya before about the dumb ass chick I was with for a long time, ran off with some redneck, fuck her, you can laugh your ass off when that bitch is livin' in a trailer. :beer:

whaaaaaaaaat?? chase youre so full of bull shit. all you do is talk about how you have lots of girlfriends and none of em know about each other, blah blah. maybe she figured your dumb ass out. if youve been cheating on her the whole time then she means nothing to you. stop being a stupid cheating bastard, then maybe you can land something better than a crack whore or two.

:woot: :woot: Round 273???? Let's get it on!

I broke up with my gurlfriend on oct29.Thats was the day before of our 8th year anniversity.And the whole fight started over I WAS "PUTING TO MUCH MONEY ON MY BANSHEE".Fuck that stupid hoe then she gets her mom to come in to school and make me say sorry to her stupid fucking daughter.Anyways since we broke up Ive been talking to her bestfriend so life isnt that bad.My new term is FUCK BITHCES.8 years down the drain because i was spending to much money on the shee. :shoothead: :confused: :shrug: