Lowering Kit- Needed or Not?

205GTINUT

Hi there i have a front and rear lowering bracket kit fitted to my new banshee.

I ride the bike on lose gravel and sandy type surface.

Do i need the front lowered for this type of riding or should i take them off? I find the bike handles pretty good. Also what way should i have the back bracket set low/high? I only do small jumps.

Any advice for the best ride height you guys can give me would be great as USA really leads the way for banshees!! Im the only one outta 6 friends who has a 2stroke quad now all the rest are 4strokes.

Thanks again.

i dont think you should be jumping with a lowering kit at all. from what i have seen they are comprised of some flimsy little brackets. not what i would call "flight worthy" by any means. Just my opinion, take it for what its worth.

a lowering kit is designed for flat track and tt racing...................

elka shocks have a (system) which alows the shock to sag but not take away suspension travel

its soft on intial start and firms up twards bottom of stroke. thats what the ad says

i have them w trip/rate springs and pig/back ressies

if you jump at all those brackets could start cracking and next jump you have no suspension......

if you want to play with ride height tires and shocks my 2 cents :beer: