kustom busses

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-IH-die...1QQcmdZViewItem

there you go man. $2,350 buy it now price!

that would be pimp to set up as a hauler!!!

damn, there is all kinds of school buses on EBAY. and they go for cheap also!!. good thing is you know almost for certain that they have been maintained very well by the school that owned it

http://motors.search.ebay.com/school-bus_B...gZ1QQsofocusZbs

get one with a wheel chair lift!!

Edited by Mullet Man

haha, thats funny. Me and my friends are buying a bus for this winter. Going to separate it in the middle. The back half is going to be for the sleds to sit in, and front half is living quarters. Going to make the back a big drop down door so you can drive the sleds right up into the bus :thumbsup: Going to be using it for going up north :beer:

I have seen some of these at riding areas. It can be made into a sweet toy hauler or it can be a total redneck setup too. All depends on the person doing it. One of the major tool company dealers - Snap-On - uses one as their sales vehicle. It's always underpowered holding back traffic going up a hill around here. Then again "underpowered" is relative. I've seen some pretty heavy Snap-On tools/gear/equipment come off that thing...

ive got one 4 u guys. for a school project, i made a model school bus that looked like a 02 SS Camaro. ill get some pics of it and post it up :flamewar:

Edited: Aigh, here r the pics of the camaro school bus. its a CO2 powercar. i also made a cop car SS the year before

Schoolbus1.jpg

Schoolbus2.jpg