A TRUE ROCKSTAR

Washburn

Here is a vid of frontman Phil Anselmo of Pantera/Down/Superjoint Ritual and a few other bands. He was my idol when I was 14-20. My whole wardrobe used to be a pair of jeans and a Pantera T shirt. then I seen vids of him like this and I just lost all respect for him. Hes still GOD on stage but he lost everything else.

http://www.veoh.com/videoDetails.html?v=e137168dszHjanG

I know a few of you like Phil. What do you think about this. Its funny hows hes as stoned as a china man in an opium den but hes talking about recovery.

yeah he's a nut

he is in some black metal bands too {side bands}

and he owns house of shock!

Yeah he played guitar for Necrophagia and he played guitar/drums/bass/vocals for his band viking crown. He also did something with Eibon. His latest project is with Mike D williams from EHG and it sucks ass.

I always wanted to go to House of Shock though. You have to sign a waver so the zombies can jump out and touch you. Awsome!

Superjoint is cool in my book but Down and Pantera are far better than Superjoint could ever be IMO

WALKEN TO PLAY OZZY IN CRUE MOVIE

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:41 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is pretty cool. Walken owns.

ABC News reports that Christopher Walken has agreed to play Ozzy Osbourne in "The Dirt", a movie based on M

yeah DOWN is cool

necrpohaigia, ha, good shit

i met phil a while back, and he was showing me his back tattoo, the celtic frsot album cover of morbid tales!

ha cool shit

anybody remember back in the early 80s when pantera was bordeline galm? LOL

and chrisptopher walkein is pretty cool

Edited by helldriver

yeah DOWN is cool

necrpohaigia, ha, good shit

i met phil a while back, and he was showing me his back tattoo, the celtic frsot album cover of morbid tales!

ha cool shit

anybody remember back in the early 80s when pantera was bordeline galm? LOL

and chrisptopher walkein is pretty cool

Yeah I met Phil after a SJR concert too. I was hanging out with Jimmy Bower in the bar next door and I seen Phil come out and I said to myself I gotta meet this dude. So I went out and started bullshiting to him and he was asking the oddest questions with like a 20 second pause between each of his words. Whatever.

BORDERLINE GLAM dude Pantera Espically before Phil were straight GLAM! Diamond Darrell REX ROCKER! hahaha!

The Power Metal album does have a few cool songs on it though. PST TIGHT 88. "pussy tight"