my YFZ450 a-arm install

Mullet Man

Excellent post fella. Im on the job already. Hopefully getting the 450 parts at the weekend. Whats even better ive sold all my banshee bits to my friend for his blaster. Really hope this is a good set up!

Ok, so is the banshee wider after putting the yfz arms on? Does this mod give it some sort of long travel suspension when using the yfz shocks?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone measured and it's like having +2+1 arms pretty much. But then someone else did a measurement and there's came out almost 6" wider...

wow! SO, what he did on the lowers was cut the mount tubes and install spacers? Is there a finished picture of the bottom ones somewhere in this monster topic?

wow! SO, what he did on the lowers was cut the mount tubes and install spacers? Is there a finished picture of the bottom ones somewhere in this monster topic?

Yeah you've gotta cut the outside of the mounting tubes so they will fit inside the brackets, then install the spacers on the inside. The newest pics with the new aluminum spacers really show it good, wherever the hell those pics are :yelrotflmao:

as my banshee sits, i got just over 10inches from garage floor to bottom of the frame at the very front of the quad.

'mod quad 2', i dont have an answer for you about those shocks, sorry man.

btw, more pics in the images forum. you want something specific, let me know

Edited by Mullet Man