hayabusa racing 16mil...

doooooood! my g/f was so standing behind me when I opened this window and that big ass Borat picture popped up. You gotta change that sig, your gonna get alot of people in trouble. :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

sorry though, don't know where to find the video

alrite here http://videos.streetfire.net/search/banshe...122af7f50f5.htm

But I like watching the vid of the Bansh gettin beat first. Then RETALITION. WHAT

Its all in the turbo Busa thread. Show her whats up bra! Heeeell yeah!

I like that little scrawny 60lb kid driving the banshee. LOL I bet the whole time that kid is holding on for dear life just hoping he makes it to the finish line alive. The busa is such a hog. I would try a gsxr or R1 engine long before I would try a busa. Lots of power, but at the price of weight. I'd like to see an R1 with that much $$ and time into it run him just to see how it would turn out. Would be cool.

http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=40383

there is a 6 page thread of that bike. has videos of it throughout and the builder of it giving all the info on it. plus he gives a smack down to all the shit talking YFZ owners. last page explains the video posted in this thread. and then states how he half hilled that same shee when the busashee was working better.

pretty fawking badass!!!!! :notworthy:

I like that little scrawny 60lb kid driving the banshee. LOL I bet the whole time that kid is holding on for dear life just hoping he makes it to the finish line alive. The busa is such a hog. I would try a gsxr or R1 engine long before I would try a busa. Lots of power, but at the price of weight. I'd like to see an R1 with that much $$ and time into it run him just to see how it would turn out. Would be cool.

thats just like the kid that tested rub dub bikes... kids like a little jockey...

jeepamns buddy was there the day that the busa got beat and i guess he was having clutch problems... that things nutz! dude said he waits until the front tires come off the ground and then he hits the nos.. but he can barley tap it casue after thats hes at the top of the hill!