RED FULLBORE PLASTICS

THESE ARE LIKE NEW, THEY HAVE A COUPLE RIDES ON THEM AND THAT IS IT. THE FRONT HAS A POLISHED BILLET GRILL ALSO. MAKE OFFERS. WILL POST PICS LATER THIS WEEK. PM IF INTERESTED.

This guy is an azz, I want to buy these and all he is doing is playing games, won't give me a price

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is an azz, I want to buy these and all he is doing is playing games, won't give me a price

IF YOU WOULD GIVE ME A CHANCE I SAID I WOULD GET PICS BY THIS WEEKEND, JUST GOT THE BIKE AND EXTRA PARTS AND HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO SET DOWN AND FIGURE EVERYTHING UP YET, SO JUST HOLD ON AND BY THIS WEEKEND I WILL HAVE BETTER PICS AND PRICE!!!!!!!!!

I think the pictures that are up are just fine, and you said...MAKE OFFER, right?

If you're not ready to sell something, don't put it up. And....if you get offers, either say no thanks, or....tell us what you want for them....

You can't say Make offer and then post later I'll have better pics and a price once I sit down and figure it out....what is there to figure out?

You want to bake that cake....or just eat it?

I agree, just put the prices up that you have in mind instead of this make me an offer stuff. Its a waste of time!!!

I think the pictures that are up are just fine, and you said...MAKE OFFER, right?

If you're not ready to sell something, don't put it up. And....if you get offers, either say no thanks, or....tell us what you want for them....

You can't say Make offer and then post later I'll have better pics and a price once I sit down and figure it out....what is there to figure out?

You want to bake that cake....or just eat it?

I made a fair offer on the pipes he has for sale also and got a very vague answer :shrug:

Just post what you want and they will either be sold or not :confused:

AND U WILL CONTINUE TO GET A VAGUE ANSWER TILL I GET TIME. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT STAY OFF MY POST AND SHUT YOUR HOLE. LIKE I SAID I JUST GOT ALL THIS STUFF WITH THE BIKE I BOUGHT AND THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE A HEADS UP AS TO WHAT I WAS GOING TO HAVE FOR SALE, SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT, THEN GO BUG SOMEONE ELSE ABOUT THERE PARTS. BUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SERIOUSLY, THEN GET A HOLD OF ME THIS WEEKEND ABOUT THESE PARTS, UNTIL THEN SETTLE THE F_CK DOWN AND HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck this asshole, clearly he dosent know if he wants to sell them or not, i bet he dont even have them yet,, and if he does, just by the posts this asshole made, i wouldnt buy shit from him anyways,,, it makes NO sense to put upa item for sale, thans ay "oh i dont know the price yet, i need more time, blah blah blah

bullshit and waste of time :down:

bullshit and waste of time :down:

No doubt a waste of time........

If a man has parts for sale, he should be prepared with fair market value, shipping costs, payment methods, etc. Otherwise, he is just trying to screw fellow HQ'ers into paying more $$$ than the next guy. Complete BullShit!

No doubt a waste of time........

If a man has parts for sale, he should be prepared with fair market value, shipping costs, payment methods, etc. Otherwise, he is just trying to screw fellow HQ'ers into paying more $$$ than the next guy. Complete BullShit!

TRYIN TO SCREW SOMEONE, NO, JUST TRYIN NOT TO SCREW MYSELF AND GET A FAIR PRICE, BUT EVERYONE WANTS SHIT FOR FREE!

IF YOU WOULD GIVE ME A CHANCE I SAID I WOULD GET PICS BY THIS WEEKEND, JUST GOT THE BIKE AND EXTRA PARTS AND HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO SET DOWN AND FIGURE EVERYTHING UP YET, SO JUST HOLD ON AND BY THIS WEEKEND I WILL HAVE BETTER PICS AND PRICE!!!!!!!!!

HE DOES HAVE THE PART AND THEY ARE IN MID CONDITION BUT HE JUST HAS NOT HAD THE TIME TO DO ANYTHING!!!!!