Glamis HW

Awesome video.

Its nice to see the action, but i def. won't ever go there after seeing that video. That place is a huge accident waiting to happen. People telling me that me running around without a helmet is going to get places closed... Um no... its stuff like that, that is going to get places closed. That is just ridiculous. That many people all standing around all those retards going that fast on stuff that tore up with whoops. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for hauling ass, but not in those conditions. Think about it... what happens when some dude loses control and eats in into the crowd? What happens when a tire blows out and the junk flips all over the place or into another vehicle / person.

Cool video and all, but I just any and all desire to go to the california dunes.

the school bus :yelrotflmao: "I GOTTA GET THESE KIDS TO SCHOOL!!" *meep meep*....... *putt putt *

bigred, shut it, youre just jealous. keep riding without your helmet, i'll never complain. natural selection. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, did you buy a banshee or something? Did I miss the post where you contributed something banshee related? :yelrotflmao:

I'm sorry, did you buy a banshee or something? Did I miss the post where you contributed something banshee related? :yelrotflmao:

:yelrotflmao: OH MAN YOU SURE GOT ME THERE!! hahaha darn it all! boy is my face red!!

.....you masturbate to pictures of yourself, dont you? come on, you can admit it. :wink:

Yeah Booke wtf! You're on this banshee site and don't own a banshee that's almost as stupid as talking shit about a place that you've never visited. But when somebody calls you out on that you explain how you've seen a ton of pictures of it and know that it sucks. Learn your place woman! :whistling:

Awesome video.

Its nice to see the action, but i def. won't ever go there after seeing that video. That place is a huge accident waiting to happen. People telling me that me running around without a helmet is going to get places closed... Um no... its stuff like that, that is going to get places closed. That is just ridiculous. That many people all standing around all those retards going that fast on stuff that tore up with whoops. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for hauling ass, but not in those conditions. Think about it... what happens when some dude loses control and eats in into the crowd? What happens when a tire blows out and the junk flips all over the place or into another vehicle / person.

Cool video and all, but I just any and all desire to go to the california dunes.

well glamis is very big i say about 200 to 300 square miles.i know its not all glamis,but if you ride far in off you end up in mexico.so if you want to be riding just you and a couple of your buddies,iam sure that theirs a spot for you out in those sand dunes. :beer:

Pretty cool, how wide was that long strip? Looks like it could really easy for someone to get a little squirrelly and really mess some shit up.

strip is about as wide as a football field... but it dosent go straight casue jack asses start moving in and making a cone so they can see.. me and polish where talking about the buddies losin control too... thats why we camped right at the start of it...

Nice vid, I can't believe someone would drag an escalade on 24s.

i was hoping that stupid fuck broke that thing!

well glamis is very big i say about 200 to 300 square miles.i know its not all glamis,but if you ride far in off you end up in mexico.so if you want to be riding just you and a couple of your buddies,iam sure that theirs a spot for you out in those sand dunes. :beer:

we where out in the closer this time, went right past chinawall and we got WAY out there and noticed the sand was super soft and not a single track on it....

Glamis recently re opened. They won't close it yes those accidents in that same place always happen.

Good footage, make people like me jealous :biggrin:

Did i see a lowered Tahoe on 20's in there? What's up with the choppers hanging out???

Both of those helicopters were making movies. :beer: