CRACK

MoBanshee

HEY GUYS ME AND THE FRIENDS WERE RIDING AT MT. MORRIS 2DAY AND I GOT STUCK IN A HUGE RUT AND EVDRNTUALLY BURIED MY REAR SPROCKET A LITTLE BIT AND MY CHAIN COME OFF WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET AND THE CHAIN CAME UP AND CRACKED MY CASE WERE THE STATOR COVER SCREWS IN ON THE END CAN I JB WELD IT OR WHAT SHOULD I DO

HEY GUYS ME AND THE FRIENDS WERE RIDING AT MT. MORRIS 2DAY AND I GOT STUCK IN A HUGE RUT AND EVDRNTUALLY BURIED MY REAR SPROCKET A LITTLE BIT AND MY CHAIN COME OFF WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET AND THE CHAIN CAME UP AND CRACKED MY CASE WERE THE STATOR COVER SCREWS IN ON THE END CAN I JB WELD IT OR WHAT SHOULD I DO

\

9 out of 10 banshees out there have broken top cases due to chain derailment the ultamate way of reparing that is to heliarch it but youll need the broken piece to do so other than that deal with it you could jb weld it if you were a hack but not on my rides......looks like your having lots of trouble in the banshee world i guess some people just arnt cut out for it...lol...good luck

Don't sweat it man, as long as its not leaking or cracking twards leaking your cool.. Mine did some similar shit this year and did it BAD... Now that iam taking it all apart this winter Iam gonna clean it up a bit with a die grinder.. Yeah it doesn't look the greatest but cleaned up it wont be that big of a deal..

RIPPEN

WHAT SHOULD I DO

Stop shouting with capital letters and use a period or two to break up that run on sentence for starters...

JB weld with a good cleaning is a quick, cheap and easy way to do it, temporarily.

Complete case dissasembly, splitting cases and heliarc is the way to do it and it should be fixed properly...

On my old LT250R, this hapened, a piece of copper and JB welds sealed it up for years...and I sold it. (I was 16-17 at the time, just wanted to ride...lol)...

Knock on wood, I've never had a chain derail on my shee, but....will be picking up a billet case saver to be safe.

ive had chain come off 2 times now and just broke the top case some. as long as its not leaking youre fine...

Sorry about the caps lock but Thanks for all the advice. I'm gonna have heliarced becuz I hate that JB weld shit and I ordered a case saver

\

9 out of 10 banshees out there have broken top cases due to chain derailment the ultamate way of reparing that is to heliarch it but youll need the broken piece to do so other than that deal with it you could jb weld it if you were a hack but not on my rides......looks like your having lots of trouble in the banshee world i guess some people just arnt cut out for it...lol...good luck

Yeah it is a few problems but they've all been stupid and I bought it off a guy two weeks ago and this is my first ridding it and I only did that to see what it was all about now I know what it needs and what I want. So it'll be coming back apart down to the frame this winter and redone only with the best.