oil all over exhaust port

MoBanshee

could be a number of things... spark plug,wiring,carb... start with changing your plugs...

I CANT BELIEVE THE HARDEST THING IN THIS WHOLE MATTER IS GETTING SOMEONE JUST TO CALL MY PHONE SO I CAN STOP THIS TYPING & HALF ASS EXPLAINING CAN SOMEONE JUST BE COOL ENOUGH TO JUST CALL ME#(734)323-7392 MY NAME IS JAY AND I LIVE IN MICHIGAN

:shoothead: Oh yeah, whining like that you're going to get someone to call you right away! And if someone calls you, what are you going to ask for next? "Can someone just come by and fix my bike for free." Come on guy, a lot of good members do enough already trying to troubleshoot shees on here.

i can call you anytime but dude im going to say the same thing... change the plug run it then if that dont fix it check for spark in the side that has more oil... if spark is good then you need to make sure carb is in sync and getting fuel right... maybe clean it my be jet clogged etc....

i can call you anytime but dude im going to say the same thing... change the plug run it then if that dont fix it check for spark in the side that has more oil... if spark is good then you need to make sure carb is in sync and getting fuel right... maybe clean it my be jet clogged etc....

BELIEVE ME GUYS I'VE ALREADY TRIED THOSE PROCESSES BE4 EVEN GOT HOOKED UP ON THIS PAGE I DAMN SURE WOULDNT BE ASKING IF IT WAS SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS THAT I WANT TO KNOW IF I GOT SOLD SOME CRAP AND IF I'M GONNA STICK A GANG OF DOUGH IN THIS THING JUST TO GET IT RUNNING AND NO MODS THEN THE DEAL WASNT AS REAL AS I THOUGHT IT WAS AND IF NOBODY WANTS TO CALL THATS FINE TO ILL LEAVE THE TYPING TO U GUYS I DONT HAVE THAT KINDA TIME ON MY HANDS :down:

Well from what i can see you spend more time complaining than anything. Maybe if you type whats wrong in stead of bitching then somthing could get done.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU DONT NEED A BANSHEE YOU NEED LIKE A RED WAGON OR SOMETHING YOU CAN UNDERSTAND MANY BANSHEES GET LUNCHED BECAUSE OF GUYS LIKE YOU PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU ON HERE AND YOU BITCH ID JUST SELL THAT THING TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING

SOUNDS LIKE YOU DONT NEED A BANSHEE YOU NEED LIKE A RED WAGON OR SOMETHING YOU CAN UNDERSTAND MANY BANSHEES GET LUNCHED BECAUSE OF GUYS LIKE YOU PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU ON HERE AND YOU BITCH ID JUST SELL THAT THING TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING

:beer:

Copied his writing style, all caps....no punctuation....

Funny stuff b-pro....

If you had enough time to come here and ask for help, complain, etc., mo....you've got enough time to type what you have done, what exactly the problem is...and we can try and help.

I realize you're probably not an expert or real fast typer....there's an easy fix for that, though.

The dealership....and it'll cost you. Consider your alternative!!

:beer: