coolant leak

MoBanshee

Go up to the top of the page and on the right side you will see the "new messages" icon, click on it

HEY HITMAN ITS SAYING I HAVE 0 NEW MESSAGES AND THAT george2951@yahoo EMAIL ADDRESS WASNT VALID EITHER SEND SOMETHING TO ME AT motorcityrudeboy@yahoo AND ILL SHOOT THE PICS RIGHT BACK BECUZ I HAVE PLENTY OF THEM

HEY HITMAN ITS SAYING I HAVE 0 NEW MESSAGES AND THAT george2951@yahoo EMAIL ADDRESS WASNT VALID EITHER SEND SOMETHING TO ME AT motorcityrudeboy@yahoo AND ILL SHOOT THE PICS RIGHT BACK BECUZ I HAVE PLENTY OF THEM

HEY BUDDY JUST PULL THOSE CARBS AND GET TO THAT CROSSOVER HOSE THATS WHERE YOUR LEAK IS YOU MIGHT HAVE TO REPLACE IT IT BUT YOU CANT MISS IT IS A BIG 5/8 HOSE FROM HEAD TO CLUTCH SIDE CASE JUST GET IN THERE AND OFF HERE AND FIX IT...LOL...GOOD LUCK..PS IN THE PIC BELOW YOU CAN SEE THAT DRAIN HOLE IN THE CASE

between this post and your other one ...........................................

there is a hose back there as others have said GO LOOK........

down by the base of the jugs from the head to the case if you dont it aint a bashee

everyone else on this site has one in that spot if you dont maybe that is your leak(stream).

happy hunting and a phone call wont make you see the LIGHT..................

between this post and your other one ...........................................

there is a hose back there as others have said GO LOOK........

down by the base of the jugs from the head to the case if you dont it aint a bashee

everyone else on this site has one in that spot if you dont maybe that is your leak(stream).

happy hunting and a phone call wont make you see the LIGHT..................

:shoothead: THANKS GUYS THAT WAS IT THE HOSE COMING FROM THE CLUTCH AND GOING INTO THE TOP OF THE HEAD THE CLAMP WAS LOOSE AND SPITTING OUT COLLANT