coolant leak

MoBanshee

:huh: Well guys I'm at wits end with my 89' Banshee. I just put it back together 2day (topend) and be4 I even started the damn thing up, its leaking collant outta some hole way up in the motor and the hole is from damage, its a factory made hole . WHATS UP????

The hole is in th e jug and I didnt know about any plugs, please tell me. Thanks.

there should be a bolt in that hole.....on both jugs

wHERE SHOULD THE BOLT BE ON BOTH JUGS BECUZ ITS NOT LEAKING FROM THE JUGS IT LOOKS LIKE ITS DRIPPING OUTTA A HOLE IN THE BOTTOM CASE I CAN SEND U PICS IF U WANT

wHERE SHOULD THE BOLT BE ON BOTH JUGS BECUZ ITS NOT LEAKING FROM THE JUGS IT LOOKS LIKE ITS DRIPPING OUTTA A HOLE IN THE BOTTOM CASE I CAN SEND U PICS IF U WANT

CAN SOME BODY PLEASE CALL ME I NEED HELP BAD BAD BAD #(734)323-7392 JAYSON

MICHIGAN

CAN SOME BODY PLEASE CALL ME I NEED HELP BAD BAD BAD #(734)323-7392 JAYSON

MICHIGAN

the coolant is defanitley running down to the bottom of the case cause there are no coolant ports in the case its self clean it off and check the cyl head and the two bleed holes on both sides of the stock cyls..

the coolant is defanitley running down to the bottom of the case cause there are no coolant ports in the case its self clean it off and check the cyl head and the two bleed holes on both sides of the stock cyls..

ITS NOT COMING FROM THE CYLINDER ANYWHERE YOU HAVE TO GET ACTUALL ALL THE WAY UP UNDER THE QUAD TO SEE IT AND THE ARE 2 RODS DOWN THERE BOLTED TO THE FRAME AND IF U LOOK AT THE LEFT ROD FRONT SCREW AND THEN LOOK PAST THAT UP TO AHOLE IN THE CASING AND ITS LEAKING FROM THERE. CAN YOU PLEASE CALL ME SO I CAN EXPLAIN.

ITS LEAKING FROM THE HOSE ON THE TOP OF THE CASE FROM THE HEAD TO THE CLUTCH COVER AND RUNNING DOWN THAT LITTLE HOLE IN THE CENTER OF THE CASE THE HOSE RUNS IN BETWEEN YOUR CARBS

MAN U ARE BRILIANT CAN U PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL U ARE RIGHT FOR SURE I THINK PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL

if you take off your seat and look down between carbs at an angle there is a drain hole that goes thru upper and lower case half you have a hose that runs back down in real close to the back of cylinders. you probably will find your leak there :beer:

if you take off your seat and look down between carbs at an angle there is a drain hole that goes thru upper and lower case half you have a hose that runs back down in real close to the back of cylinders. you probably will find your leak there :beer:

:banghead: MAN I HAVE PICS OF EXACTLY WHATS GOING ON BECUZ THERE IS NO HOSE THERE IF YOU DONT MIND TAKING A LOOK SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO ME AT motorcityrudeboy@yahoo.com BECUZ THE PICS ARE TO LARGE FOR THIS SITE. THANKS MY NAME IS JAY