Winter workshop

When I was in college I lived with a couple guys who rode dirt bikes and I have a picture somewhere from a weekend when I had a banshee engine tore apart all over our living room, one room mate has his dirt bike tore apart in the kitchen and the other guy was riding his 125 up and down the hallways and stairwell of our apartment complex. It was funny as hell when management showed up and kicked us out. :laugh:

Nice man id love to move my stuff into my basement room but parents wont have it. I must say though looks like you got a nice motor sitting there.

Thanks, I got some cubs sittin in the box next to the tool box along with a bunch of other goodies I'm throwing in.. Its gonna be a fun winter.... and even better spring...

When I was in college I lived with a couple guys who rode dirt bikes and I have a picture somewhere from a weekend when I had a banshee engine tore apart all over our living room, one room mate has his dirt bike tore apart in the kitchen and the other guy was riding his 125 up and down the hallways and stairwell of our apartment complex. It was funny as hell when management showed up and kicked us out. :laugh:

Rebuilt a (car) transmission in the Kitchen of my apartment one winter. Used cardboard on top of plastic to soak up the fluid during tear-down.

Glad I've got a shop now!!!