4wd quads

I was actually never a fan of Yamahas, but I do own a '05 Grizzly. It has pretty well impressed me since day one. Everyone else seems to have it covered in at least one category, but I have yet to come across a big 4X4 that is the complete package like the Grizz, for the price. They can be bought out the door around here for $5900.

Very fun bike and dependable bike to own.

almost all my buddies run the 4x4's and they are continually buying the newest model out there and trying differnet stuff every year. so far the majority has said the yamaha grizzly is the best by far for all around 4x4. now if you want a real sm,ooth ride then go with polaris.

good luck

the 400 big bear with irs seems like it would be a hell of a bike too... would make an even nastier bike on 28 inch outlaws or vamp edl`s but im just dreamin lol- being an older guy i guess he wouldnt be too worried about modding the bike much if at all . the bb is a simple bike that would be smooth and get the job done, very reliable too

If the pockets are deep enough, Polaris is a well built machine...very well thought out and they're a brute!

My ex girl had a Sportsman 400 4X4 (This is almost 10 years ago) and I had more fun riding that than my CR250....

My brother had a Sportsman 500 and my dad has a 500 H.O. Both have been GREAT quads and if I were in the market, thats what I would look for..

RIPPEN