Spark Arrestor

Polish

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone could duplicate those stickers, it would be greatly appreciateed and I would pay. The park rangerss aren't that bad here in WA state but every little bit helps. I would get them duplicated my self but I'm curently deployed in Iraq. So kind of hard. Great posts too. Thanks for info.

If anyone could duplicate those stickers, it would be greatly appreciateed and I would pay. The park rangerss aren't that bad here in WA state but every little bit helps. I would get them duplicated my self but I'm curently deployed in Iraq. So kind of hard. Great posts too. Thanks for info.

the stickers are made on a metal type material.... they arnt goingto be really ez to duplicate...

And this here is why there arnt as many companys selling stuff like this. They put there reputaion on the line and some people have to abuse it.

15 bucks each, just by the stupid things.

What are you going to do when they check you and you dont have any screens in there, play dumb and blame alba?

And this here is why there arnt as many companys selling stuff like this. They put there reputaion on the line and some people have to abuse it.

15 bucks each, just by the stupid things.

What are you going to do when they check you and you dont have any screens in there, play dumb and blame alba?

i agree....

Glad I could help everyone!!!............hope that this info helps...........The blaster pipe mod is trick!!!......good Idea!!!

I wouldnt want to take a chance.......pack all my stuff to go to the desert.............and then pack up again miniutes later cause i dont have a spark arrestor...........

very good info, just had the rangers hasle me about this & no reg.

they wanted to inpound my shee.

so guess i will be doing this mod & going to court.

i hate ca rangers!!!!!!

p/s dont forget the sweet enviromentalist fags!! :down:

To the response about me wanting a duplicate sticker.... I already have screens in and I don't have any problems. The sticker would be extra insurance. Besides if I did have any problems I would take the fall and pay the fine. I do want to buy the kit from ALBA, but if you LOOK CLOSER at my post you will see that I am currently deployed in Iraq. And the kit isn't on their website. So you tell me how I am supposed to call ALBA and sit on the phone and wait while their is a war going on and then much less make sure I get the stickers when I get home a year later???

To the response about me wanting a duplicate sticker.... I already have screens in and I don't have any problems. The sticker would be extra insurance. Besides if I did have any problems I would take the fall and pay the fine. I do want to buy the kit from ALBA, but if you LOOK CLOSER at my post you will see that I am currently deployed in Iraq. And the kit isn't on their website. So you tell me how I am supposed to call ALBA and sit on the phone and wait while their is a war going on and then much less make sure I get the stickers when I get home a year later???

first off dont try to pull tha shit like you cant contact them... i too was deployed to iraq and built a computer among other things while i was gone so dont try that crap you and i both know there are PLENTY of phones there... second as said before in a post the kit is not online and you HAVE to call OR walk into the store to get them.

Hay i figured that you were just going to put the stickers on with no screens. Wasnt trying to knock you. I see that you have T5's. I got these from toomey. The have the info on those stickers stamped righ on them. Plus you can remove them when your not riding were spark arrestors are required. They are kind of pricy though. The area of the screen inside is quite a bit bigger. More area = less restriction so they dont kill power.

sparky4.jpg

First off there Bansh-eman, the person that questioned my integrity about the stickers thought I was going to flat out wing it. Which I'm not. That person and I already clarified that issue. Thankyou jbooker82. Then you jumped in and just agreed. Why jump on the band wagon? This wasn't even concerning you. Second, so what if you built a computer or anything else in Iraq. When I do get time to use the phone I prefer to talk to my family not figure out what ALBA says they can send me. And to clarify even more.....My wife is in Iraq too, no one at home to get mail....so I'm trying to get some stickers from someone I can trust rather than relying on ALBA to make it happen. From the post I read, I'd have to stay on top of them make sure all parts were included. Quite frankly I'll trust a HQ member more than a company. Don't want to buy the kit, not get the stickers and find out a year or so later I didn't get the stickers. Third.... You have no clue which branch of the military I'm in, much less where in Iraq I am.... So tell me how do you know what accomadations I have available to me?? That is unless you've been to everyplace in Iraq with every branch of the military. You make it seem like every branch and every place the same. Being that this is getting on a personal level...If you have any more personal comments you'd like to make... please send them to me in a personal message. No use in all the other members here getting sucked in to this act of stupidity.