Spark Arrestor

Polish

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently had a run in with a Sherrif out at Glamis about Spark arrestors.........It sux but beleive me guys THEY ARE ENFORCING BIG TIME!!!!!!!............He basicly said not to ride or pay the steep fine!........I had searched and searched for some type of sparky. What I found was either to bulky or to pricy$$$. I had called Alba on Sunday.........and they sell a do-it-your-self sparky.........w/ a forrestry sticker to put on..............for all you that doubt Alba.......I have one question for you.......do you think Alba would put there business on the line with Laws and Regulations to put out something that was BS?.........I dont think so!!!...anyways I could of made this myself.....But I would not have the forrestry sticker....and that is the most important!!!

Here are some pics of an easy install

this is the spark arrestor kit

IMG_0279.jpg

Forrestry sticker

IMG_0292.jpg

Before

IMG_0298.jpg

after

IMG_0302.jpg

spark.jpg

That's rad. I am definitely buying a set. I wonder if they sell them in different diameters? :thanks:

Thanks much Polish....

I'll be ordering these for my pipes before my trip out to Silver Lake...

I'm sure they can be trimmed to fit my silencers, and...if I'm going to do this, I think they're due for a repacking anywho....

Very very nice post. I can see these being very, very useful over here in MI.

:beer:

Anyone done this on a set of oval FMF pipes yet?

I don't want to be forced to slap on some $80 crappy looking cobra universal fit spark arrestors :down:

Polish is getting me some screens today if he is up that way and we will let you know how it goes.. like said in the post we have a few differant ideas... we will keep you updated...

Do you have a direct link to these? Also how big are the screen pieces? I have Casacde silencers and at 3.5" OD I need a couple giant pieces.

they are not on albas website... give them a call and they can messure them out... they kind of make a bowl thing that we just flatened out and cut to fit our pipes...