pinks[speed chanel]

hi everybody new to the site.about the topic,i have been watching pinks on the speed ch.what it is for those who dont know you put up your car or bike pink slip to pink slip,3 out of 5 drag races wins the others car or bike in this case.now do u guys think theres 2 guys out here willing to put up their shee?iam talking about guys with money,like a hayabusa banshee vs a 3 cylinder shee.if i ever see something like that it wil be the most freaking aowsome site ive ever seen.sorry about my writting. :banghead:

when i first so the ad for the show I was thinking "cool drag racing with sweet cars" So I watch it and its just a bunch of car geeks arguing about making the other car slow enough or have a big enough head start. Its now racing at all its just a bunch of people acting like girls. And then that bald douche bends over like hes making a doodie at the start of each race WTF?! I could go on the show with my mountain bike against a rocket car and be like " you have to take all your tires off and face the wrong way and I want 95 lengths. freaking rediculous

when i first so the ad for the show I was thinking "cool drag racing with sweet cars" So I watch it and its just a bunch of car geeks arguing about making the other car slow enough or have a big enough head start. Its now racing at all its just a bunch of people acting like girls. And then that bald douche bends over like hes making a doodie at the start of each race WTF?! I could go on the show with my mountain bike against a rocket car and be like " you have to take all your tires off and face the wrong way and I want 95 lengths. freaking rediculous

yeah all of the whining and bickering BS wore on me quick. your car sucks because you can't tune it so i have dumbify mine so that you have a chance...........ridiculous :banghead:

aint that the fucking truth. some of the cars they run on there r pretty kick ass, but the show its self its dumb :down: