Transmision Fluid

Washburn

:headbang::headbang: Whats up all Ive been up my place for a week and change now and Im going up for another week to do finish framing and siding(If any of you have any framing or new construction questions feel free to ask. Im lost on the Banshee though). I went to my local bike shop to get transmision fluid and the guy gave me Yamalube 4 stroke motor oil 30 Weight. I dident put it in I thought that was off. Any suguestions?

Also refering to my last topic about me racing the cr125 racer with FMF pipes and other light mods that I can see against my new 03 SHEE with Toomey T6s Toomey Air filter 22 Mudsharks on the back mabey more I dont know and the huge weight diffrence between myself 300lbs and my buddie 150lbs I am proud to say I pulled Hard on him as soon as I hit second and by the time I was in sixth it was all road and a speck of red way back in the distance. After all that shit he talked about him whooping my ass and I dident doubt him I put that honda to shame. Afterwards I let him ride the SHEE and as soon as he got back his first words were "dude Im gettin a Banshee"

Ok so I guess the Yamalube 10w30 will work. I do remember running 10w50 in my 250R diffrent bike diffrent oil but never would I dream of changing it every three rides that to me is insanity. I Can see changing it once a month or two but 3 rides guys doesent that along with your gas and premix get expensive?

never would I dream of changing it every three rides that to me is insanity

Keep in mind that duning is really hard on the clutch, you just gotta abuse the crap out of it. I change mine every second to fourth ride depending on how hard I was beating on the clutch, fluid usually comes out dark from clutch material. A guy who rides track or woods could change it a lot less and be just fine.