BFD race'n this weekend

23champ

Gonna be a good ol show down this weekend! Bring your family and friends out to the races for some good ol heads up, double elimination racing. 90% payback in each class. usually pays 3 places. More entries means more money!

Each bike can race in 3 diff classes....1. The class within your cc limit. 2. open class. 3. dash for cash (single elim fastest man takes the money)!

Hope to see ya there!

http://www.bfd-atv-drag-racen.com/

Bring as many of your friends as you can! There are bleachers for seating now.

Thanks Ed for putting up the announcment about the races with racers like you guys it helps make the track more successful. hope the rain holds off for this weekend. Expecting a good crowd with the number of people calling. Buzz

Hope the weekend turns out good for everyone. Keeping my fingers crossed on the weather!

So far we've had a decent amount of rain, should make for good traction.

Everybody I will make my decision about races after dinner today if the wind blows we should be good to go, had just a little water on the track. If it is a go you boys better hang on , the track will hook hard, check back about 1:30 today

This is the plan the track is still damp I plan on having practice at 1:00 pm tomorrow and start races at 6:00 pm. Keep checking here for futher information Buzz

You guessed it ! It rained again last night not alot just enough to keep the track wet . I know this is a pain in the ass but there is no way the track will be dry by 1:00 pm. We will look at having a practice tomorrow about 12:00 and then races at 5:00 Buzz

I have talked to a few people about the races today, and there is still a slight possibility they may have the race today (9/23). The sun has come out, and the wind is blowing a little. They are going to work the track as much as they can, and see if it will come around. If it does then we may still be able to race today, but they arent gonna run if its gonna be muddy!

Everybody keep your fingers crossed, and check back here for a definite answer at noon!

Edited by 23champ