4mm Passion jetting

Long Rod Todd

I have a 4mm stroker with Passion racing porting. The rest of my mods are, dual 35mm Keihin carbs, Boss racing intake, K+N filters, +4 timing plate, lightened flywheel, V-Forces reeds, gyt-r ignition module, cool-head cut for stroker, and Shearer inframe pipes. I installed the reccomended main jets 145-165. I have #52 pilots installed and I believe cgl needles on the forth clip from the blunt end.

This is the problem, full throttle at lower rpm the engine used to hesitate/misfire. I went up to 175 mains and the condition got better but never went away. Currently I have 190 mains installed and the problems is almost gone. I have checked the intake for air leaks with carb/brake cleaner none found. Is there any other suggestions main jets or do these strokers just love fuel. This is the first stroker that I've put together and I must say holy shit, this way faster than I thought it would be. Any other suggestions on the needles/pilots. I'm at sea level. Thanks