A couple of things not to do......

MDS2106

1. Don't let your friends/relatives ride your banshee

2. If you fuck up and let a non banshee owner ride your shit don't let them get out of your sight.

3. If the fuck head takes off out of your sight and something like a fouled plug happens or they accidentally hit the off switch tell them not to pull start your shee.

4. If the shee don't start, don't let the motherfucker pull the shee back to the truck with the clutch pulled in, all the fucking way back back to the truck like 7 miles down the beach with the fuckin clutch pulled in.Said after he couldn't pull start it he just kept the clutch pulled in for roughly 7 miles instead of stopping and trying to find neutral.

Mind you, not just the ball was welded to the rod ,the adjuster screw was welded to the ball which was welded to the rod and the rod was welded to the clutch actuator arm.Luckily I did not have to split the cases but it took about 2 hrs of dremmling down thru the hole where the clutch actuator arm goes.Its the shee i bought for my son and he is as mad at me as I am at my fuckin friend.

Ouch man that does indeed blow. Im going to be facing the same delima this weekend where as 2 of my buddies will be comming up to ride my new SHEE. I do however have 1 simple rule if you break it you buy it I dont want to be a dick about it but we all know how expensive these parts are and if im not on it and something breaks then why should I have to replace it.

Then they think your shee is gutless, then want to race ya for slips. Then ya turn it back out, kill them in the race, take their crap, and sell it, and buy more go fast goodies. Not recommended trick to play on friends though, tends to cause hard feelings and strains the relationship......... :yelrotflmao:

Then they think your shee is gutless, then want to race ya for slips. Then ya turn it back out, kill them in the race, take their crap, and sell it, and buy more go fast goodies. Not recommended trick to play on friends though, tends to cause hard feelings and strains the relationship......... :yelrotflmao:

So thats why I thought I could beat my Cousin's shee on my blaster! You just killed my soul. :baseball_wibble: Haha.

the easiest solution is just screw the limiter on the tumb throthle to the end and nothing should happen they probably wont notice

Yeah this is true. Espicaly my one budie never rode any ATV ever and he is really looking foward to taking the SHEE out. He does have a 81 Camero with 600HP that he would never let anyone drive but he is comming up my camp to help me build 2 walls and a bulkhead and some other shit hes gave me alot of help tearing down and rebuilding anyway so your damned if you do damned if ya dont