Pics for Rocketpipes.com

Yamashee1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea theres an update, they fuckin blow!!! I have a set of rockets from the new owners and the welds blew out right down the seem after about 30 minutes of riding. They rewelded it for me but they took forever,customer service was shit and they didnt even bother to grind down the weld or rechrome the pipe for me. So they can kiss my ass!!! I will never refer any of my friends to them again. If you really want rockets, find a set of old owner ones

• 2 weeks later...
Yea theres an update, they fuckin blow!!! I have a set of rockets from the new owners and the welds blew out right down the seem after about 30 minutes of riding. They rewelded it for me but they took forever,customer service was shit and they didnt even bother to grind down the weld or rechrome the pipe for me. So they can kiss my ass!!! I will never refer any of my friends to them again. If you really want rockets, find a set of old owner ones

somewhere in the tooling that goes with this company must be that lil tiki idol bobby brady found in hawaii.DOOMED FROM JUMPSTREET! ANYONE WHO COMES IN CONTACT!DOOMED I TELLYA!

That sounds about right.......... :ermm: